News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2007

Started by Mark L. Rivers, November 26, 2006, 03:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Ok, after 2nd turn of invitations, drivers which have confirmed their presence are the following:

Ayrton (1st in SWR for ISM 2007)
CTG (2nd)
Gutix (4th)
Krys TOFF (5th)
Mark L. Rivers (6th)
AbuRaf70 (9th)
Chulk (10th)
Zak McKracken (13th)

Between others, Mislav has kindly answered me that he would like to participate but actually his engages don't permit him to race. I hope to see him "on board" in the future!  ;)

Now, about 2 places free, a last invitation is now extended towards all drivers between 16th and 20th place in SWR for ISM 2007, that is:

Alain (16th)
Dark Chaser (17th)
Superbrian (18th)
Hek (19th)
Paleke (20th)

A personal invite to participate at ISM 2007 has just been sent to everyone of them. They have to confirm their own participation within midnight (GMT+1) of 18th december 2006 sending a mail to speedmark69@libero.it and they can send it even if they have not received own personal invite.

Two drivers with higher rank which will confirm their presence will be admitted to ISM 2007.

There won't be further invitations. ISM 2007 will begin 20th of december at 00:00:01 anyway with 10, 9 or 8 drivers. Let's see!  :)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 12, 2006, 09:54:59 AM
No Dottore, no Renato, no BJ and no Chulk... Can't understand why they didn't confirmed.

Anyway, don't worry Mark : Argammon will probably not accept your invite...

I haven't confirmed this because I have never received an invitation. I have not been checking this subforum after the thread has been started, because my forum-reading has been rather sporadical lately. I would like to join, but it seems like the deadline has passed long ago. I don't know why I never got the mail. You've got my email address wrong? The mail was junked? I don't know.
In any case, you should really try to reach out to Renato Biker. There can be no "elite" competition without him. It's like Oscar Pereiro Sio winning this year's Tour de France because Basso, Ullrich and Vinokourov were excluded and Landis was doped.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 16, 2006, 11:42:58 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 12, 2006, 09:54:59 AM
No Dottore, no Renato, no BJ and no Chulk... Can't understand why they didn't confirmed.

Anyway, don't worry Mark : Argammon will probably not accept your invite...

I haven't confirmed this because I have never received an invitation. I have not been checking this subforum after the thread has been started, because my forum-reading has been rather sporadical lately. I would like to join, but it seems like the deadline has passed long ago. I don't know why I never got the mail. You've got my email address wrong? The mail was junked? I don't know.
In any case, you should really try to reach out to Renato Biker. There can be no "elite" competition without him. It's like Oscar Pereiro Sio winning this year's Tour de France because Basso, Ullrich and Vinokourov were excluded and Landis was doped.

Happy to know your desire to join, BJ!  :)
Well, I have sent mail to everyone which have title to participate at ISM 2007 recovering their own mail address by ZakStunts site. So I sent you my invitation at JackyVSO@hotmail.com   
If it's correct, maybe your mail server didn't like the subject of my mail ("ISM 2007 - Personal Invitation"). Anyway, I had thinked that publishing the advertisement on Forum 15 days before the event could be sufficient, aboveall for top drivers...
But I think that there's no problem anyway for your participation. Driver which have confirmed are only 8 at the moment... and even if they will be 10 at invitation deadline... contest manager could do an exception...  ;) :)

About Renato Biker (mail sent to renatobrodzinski@yahoo.com.br), I don't know if he simply didn't receive my invitation and he has not seen yet reiterated advertisements on the forum, or if he has choosen not to participate. What I can do it's only to reach him by a private message. If you (or others) know how to reach him in other ways, sure contact him. If he wants to participate, he could inform me by mail or through the forum.
I'll publish definitive list of participants the 19th december, in the evening...  ;)

BonzaiJoe

Hmm, it sounds like it must have been my mailserver then, but that's very strange. Or maybe I read the mail while drunk and forgot about it in the morning? I don't know, I really don't remember anything about getting such a mail. But I'm glad to know I can probably join!

(by the way, I think it would be best if you remove mine and Renato's email addresses from the post, because as Krys Toff pointed out once, spammers pick up email addresses on forums. Thanks)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeI think it would be best if you remove mine and Renato's email addresses from the post, because as Krys Toff pointed out once, spammers pick up email addresses on forums. Thanks
True, spam robots do this. Simply write them with a space like that : mymail @myprovider.something, or add a "no spam" message like that : mymail[nospam]@myprovider.something.
;)

Mark L. Rivers

OK, number 10 has been reached!  ;)

ISM 2007 will see engaged the following drivers:

AbuRaf70         (9th in SWR for ISM 2007)
Ayrton             (1st)
Bonzai Joe        (8th)
Chulk               (10th)
CTG                 (2nd)
Gutix                (4th)
Krys TOFF         (5th)
Mark L. Rivers    (6th)
SuperBrian         (18th)
Zak McKracken   (13th)

I?m really happy to see in list 7 fantastic drivers included in TOP 10, a rising dynamic outsider like Superbrian, and sure a Stunts Man which no need presentation: Zak McKracken! And I?m also really very happy to race with all them!  :)

Well, now it?s time to go!

Tracks are available on ISM site, so:

download tracks,
race fastest as possible,
don?t forget additional points at stake in every track,
and above all?. enjoy with ISM 2007!  :)

zaqrack

tomorrow I'll have another bloody exam and then I'll be heading for the racetrack.
Erm... my laptop :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversSuperBrian         (18th)
Lucky guy. Thanks to all those who refused to race, I'll have my teammate with me.
Welcome to ISM SuperBrain, let's do efficient teamwork on this special event. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Server problem don't permit me to update ISM site now. Anyway, AbuRaf70 has improved his time even if nothing changes in classification.

Krys TOFF

Isn't there a problem with leading time automatic count system ?
I sent my replay for track C at midnight GMT+1. It's now more than 10AM GMT+1 and leading time is 8 hours instead of 10. ???

BonzaiJoe

How much leading time bonus is there?

zaqrack

pretty much. +2 for the LTB winner on each track

BonzaiJoe

Krys TOFF

It seems teamwork is more efficient in Damage Inc. than in MeganiuM : SuperBrian now has a good time for track C while AbuRaf remains far behind him. Well done partner, you're learning fast. ;) 8)

CTG

I have ambivalent feelings about the tracks. The P962 track is just mad, I don't really like it. Jaguar track is pure and needs perfect steering of this wonderful car - nice, but a bit boring challange. The one for Acura reminds me on that great last track of SDR - powergear of Acura was always one of my favorites.

Shame on me, I'm too busy with work. I can't really race now, maybe only the last week of the race.