News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2007

Started by Mark L. Rivers, November 26, 2006, 03:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Hi all!
This is the official topic about International Stunts Master 2007, the special happening that will see engaged the first 10 drivers of Stunts World Ranking counting official races results achieved between 1st january 2006 and 5th december 2006.
As you maybe have seen yet on official site (digilander.libero.it\stunts.SDR\ISM\ISM_index.htm), the event has been anticipated. New date is the following:

From 20th december 2006 to 27th january 2007

Some details are changed too. Read this following extract of ISM rules to know substantial changes, typed in red (for spanish translation go to to end of this message):

"The International Stunts Master 2007 (ISM 2007) is open to the pipsqueaks which will occupy the first 10 positions of SWR at the midnight (GMT+1) of 5th December 2006.  If a race beginned in next November won?t be finished at midnight (GMT+1) of 5th December 2006, this race will concur to SWR classification only if, in that moment, it will be almost at half of its original duration. In this case, the positions at midnight (GMT+1) of 5th December 2006 in that race will determine the results to be included in SWR.
After 5th December 2006, a personal invite will be send by mail to everyone of the first 10 pipsqueaks of SWR. Everyone of them will be invited to confirm his own partecipation at ISM 2007 within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th December 2006. Anyway, a pipsqueak included in final top10 can confirm his presence even if he has not received the personal invite. He can send a mail to speedmark69@libero.it within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th December 2006.    
If one or more pipsqueaks won?t confirm their own partecipation, the invites will be extended to a correspondent number of pipsqueaks classified after the first 10 assignee, in order of ranking."

Spanish translation of the extract of ISM rules:

"El International Stunts Master 2007 es abierto a los  corredores que seran en las primeras 10 posiciones de SWR a la medianoche (GMT+1) de el 5 de Diciembre 2006. Si una raza iniciada en Noviembre no ser? acabada a la medianoche (GMT+1) de el 5 de Diciembre 2006, esta raza contribuir? a la clasificacion de SWR solamente si, en el momento, ser? llegada a la mitad de la su original duracion. In esto caso, las posiciones a la medianoche (GMT+1) de el 5 de Diciembre 2006 de la raza costituiran los resultados da ser incluido en SWR.
Despues el 5 de Diciembre 2006, un invitacion personal ser? enviada por e-mail a los primeros 10 corredores de SWR. Cada uno de ellos ser? invitado a confirmar su participacion a ISM 2007 dentro de la medianoche (GMT+1) de el 10 de Diciembre 2006. De toda manera, un corredor incluido en los primeros diez del las clasificacion final puede confirmar su presencia sin haber recibido un invitacion personal, enviando una mail a speedmark69@libero.it dentro de la medianoche (GMT+1) de el 10 de Diciembre 2006.   Si uno o mas corredores non confirmaran su participacion, las invitaciones seran extendidas a los corredores (en numero correspondiente) clasificados despues los primeros 10 que han titulo, en ordine de el ranking. " 

CTG

I have a suggestion: let's start this event only in January. I think many of us would hate to race during the winter holidays (especially X-mas).

Krys TOFF

It depends if tracks are available one after the other (and so one of them will have to be raced during winter holidays) or if the 3 tracks will be available during all the duration of the competition (and so no problem as competition finish will be 27th of January 2007).

Mark L. Rivers

Well, as descripted in ISM Rules page "ISM 2007 will be composed by 3 contextual and distinct short races which will begin the 20th December 2007 and will finish the 27th January 2007"...
So, as Krys said, no problem for winter holidays...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversAfter 5th December 2006, a personal invite will be send by mail to everyone of the first 10 pipsqueaks of SWR. Everyone of them will be invited to confirm his own partecipation at ISM 2007 within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th December 2006.
I got no invite so far but I confirm anyway that I'll join. ;D

Mark L. Rivers

ISM 2007 ranking list is definitive! After partial results of Szombath (USC) and HotRod (WSC) a special and temporarily SWR list has been written to determine the participants. You can see at ISM site checking digilander.libero.it\stunts.SDR\ISM\ISM_news.htm.
(Partial results of Szombath (USC) and HotRod (WSC) only contribute to write the temporarily SWR list that determines which drivers will participate at ISM 2007. Final results of Szombath and HotRod will substitute their respective partial results, which so won't affect normal updates of SWR).

These are the first 10 drivers of SWR which have title to participate at ISM 2007:

1st  Ayrton
2nd CTG
3rd  Renato Biker
4th  Gutix
5th  Krys TOFF
6th  Mark L. Rivers
7th  Bonzai Joe
8th  Dottore
9th  AbuRaf70
10th Chulk

A personal invite to participate at ISM 2007 has been sent to the first 10 pipsqueaks (by now Krys TOFF too...  ;)) which have to confirm their own participation within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th december 2006 sending a mail to speedmark69@libero.it A pipsqueak included in final top 10 can confirm his presence even if he has not received his personal invite. He can send a mail to speedmark69@libero.it within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th december 2006). If one or more of them won?t confirm their own participation, the invite will be extended to a correspondent number of pipsqueaks classified after the first 10 assignees, in order of ranking.

CTG

Shall I indicate my will to start here? :D

Mark L. Rivers

Six drivers (4 of them are in the first 5 positions of SWR) have confirmed yet their presence. Only 33 hours to join at the event for last 4 drivers which have title to race. Any chances for drivers over 10th place?

Krys TOFF

zaqrack

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 09, 2006, 05:06:21 PM
Six drivers (4 of them are in the first 5 positions of SWR) have confirmed yet their presence. Only 33 hours to join at the event for last 4 drivers which have title to race. Any chances for drivers over 10th place?
No 14 is in if none of the 4 remaining confirm :)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 09, 2006, 10:03:09 PM
Who confirmed and who didn't ?

These are drivers which have confirmed at this moment: Ayrton, AbuRaf70, CTG, Gutix, Krys TOFF and, sure, Mark L. Rivers...  ;)

Quote from: zaqrack on December 10, 2006, 09:15:06 AM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 09, 2006, 05:06:21 PM
No 14 is in if none of the 4 remaining confirm :)

Very happy to hear it, Zak!  :)
Even if... you are not 14th but... incredibly 13th paired with Mislav and Cas which have the same total points...  :o 
As aforesaid, rank for ISM is calculated at midnight (GMT+1) of 5th december with partial results of Szombath (USC) and HotRod (WSC). So a special and temporary SWR to determine ISM rank has been calculated and it's published on ISM official site.
Instead SWR site reports the situation updated at 3 Dec, the real situation about SWR. This because, as ISM News page reports, "partial results of Szombath (USC) and HotRod (WSC) only contribute to write a temporarily SWR list to determine which drivers will participate at ISM 2007. Final results of Szombath and HotRod will substitute their respective partial results, which won't affect normal updates of SWR."

So the official rank to determine the participants to ISM 2007 is only at ISM site. And I only have realized today that there's a very curious situation about you, Mislav and Cas...  :)

Mark L. Rivers

No others included in top 10 have confirmed their presence. The invitation has been extended (by official mail) to the following drivers:

11th CTG
12th Argammon

and, in alphabetical order,

13th Cas
13th Mislav
13th Zak McKracken

(Yes, if all them will accept, there will be 11 drivers at ISM 2007  :D)

New guested have to confirm their own participation within midnight (GMT+1) of 15th december 2006 sending a mail to speedmark69@libero.it A new guested can confirm his presence even if he has not received his personal invite. He can send a mail to speedmark69@libero.it within midnight (GMT+1) of 15th december 2006). If one or more of them won?t confirm their own participation, the invite will be extended to a correspondent number of drivers, in order of ranking. That will be the last invitation.

Krys TOFF

No Dottore, no Renato, no BJ and no Chulk... Can't understand why they didn't confirmed.

Anyway, don't worry Mark : Argammon will probably not accept your invite...

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 12, 2006, 09:54:59 AM
No Dottore, no Renato, no BJ and no Chulk... Can't understand why they didn't confirmed.

Anyway, don't worry Mark : Argammon will probably not accept your invite...
I was very busy and couldn't even sleep for the last two weeks so that's why I'm out. Anyway I think 5 days is not a lot of time to confirm. Good Luck to everyone taking part on this and specially to MeganiuM guys!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on December 14, 2006, 11:33:36 PM
I was very busy and couldn't even sleep for the last two weeks so that's why I'm out. Anyway I think 5 days is not a lot of time to confirm. Good Luck to everyone taking part on this and specially to MeganiuM guys!

You're right Chulk, 5 days is not a lot of time, even if... I published the modality to participate until 26th november 2006, and (as you can see at the beginning of this topic and in ISM site) this included:

"Everyone of them will be invited to confirm his own partecipation at ISM 2007 within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th December 2006. Anyway, a driver included in final top10 can confirm his presence even if he has not received the personal invite. He can send a mail to speedmark69@libero.it within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th December 2006."   

So there were about 14 days to confirm...   ;)

Anyway, don't worry!  :) As I just tell you by mail, at the moment only 7 drivers have confirmed (Zak included  :) ) their presence, and so there are still 3 places free and sure one it's for you...  ;) :)