News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

maintenance problems

Started by zaqrack, September 04, 2004, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

its only 16kg, so I can carry it alone up too, but we usually carry it together.
and yes it fits into my room, quite some place stays. :)

There was a critical mass happening yesterday (when bikers gather to demonstrate for the people in cars that they should use bikes), approx 4000 bikers gathered, shouting, whistling, holding the bikes over their head, it was an awesome feeling. :)

BonzaiJoe

But you don't race your bike because of the environment, do you?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

:?:

I can safely ride when sitting on the back seat. We are planning a 80km tour for this weekend.

BonzaiJoe

I meant:

You went to protest because you think car drivers should use bikes instead. The only sensible reason for this, is that cars pollute, and bikes don't. But I guess the reason why you mainly ride your bike is that you like it, and not that you don't want to pollute?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

well its not only abou pollution, its about thinking about the whole traffic in the city in general, and to respoect bikers, you had no time to experience but drivers habdle us as some obstacles on the road, not like partners in traffic.

JTK

No, no, Zak simply protsted because he is angry, that his own car broke down so he cannot drive himself, too.  :)

Mingva

The site today is soooo slow  :(

Krys TOFF

Zak : you added a link to Abandonned places website, but it doesn't work as link is added to zakstunts url instead of beeing alone.