News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2007 - A new era?

Started by zaqrack, November 28, 2006, 01:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Well - my team is dead and I'm racing for my own bill (and fun! And that's what it's all about for me! See, that's a very ancient attitude... :-X). And I guess no one wants a declared bad pipsqueak in his team... :-[ Also I don't think that the best-time-idea is good, that will motivate people like me not to race at all. I like to see my name on the scoreboard even if my time was supercrap. :-\

OIf you want some help in tracks things I will gladly design the Indy track for you.  ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKWell - my team is dead and I'm racing for my own bill (and fun! And that's what it's all about for me! See, that's a very ancient attitude... :-X). And I guess no one wants a declared bad pipsqueak in his team... :-[
I still don't had any feedback from my teammates, but 4 (according to Pedro's lack of activity and news, I consider him out of memberlist for 2007) Damage Inc. members means 2 sub-teams.
Why not a team Leo-JTK-DJ (due to poor racing activity of DJ :P ), and a team SB-me-somebody else (Mark ? interested ? ;D) ?

CTG

Krys: we can form a team if you want to. :D

CTG

On the other hand I have an idea to make the team contest sharper, maybe you won't like it.

Make 3 groups from the pipsqueaks selected by performance (A is the best, C is the worst). Every team must have an A, B and C driver. :)

CTG

I put myself in Group B ;D

(Sorry for telling this in 3 separate posts but idea came later and I'm too lazy to edit posts)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG(Sorry for telling this in 3 separate posts but idea came later and I'm too lazy to edit posts)
You can edit your post with the use of the "modify" button. :P

zaqrack

Quote from: JTK on November 29, 2006, 10:28:22 AMAnd I guess no one wants a declared bad pipsqueak in his team... :-[ Also I don't think that the best-time-idea is good, that will motivate people like me not to race at all. I like to see my name on the scoreboard even if my time was supercrap. :-\

team competition is about fun, so why should someone not for a team with you?
endless possibilities await:

-German team
-Stunts musical team
-Stunts oldies team
-Competition managers team

we'll see what'll be sorted out :)

YOu misunderstood somehwere the best time idea - everyone appears on the scoreboard, just only the best/team counts for the team race.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack-Stunts oldies team
Well, who will race with JTK and I in this group ? :D AbuRaf ?

edit : Or Mark ! He is older than JTK and I, I just checked the pipsqueaks page of ZakStunts ! :D

edit 2 : pipsqueaks page, lol ! Of course it's r*a*c*e*r*s page. ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF link=topic=1857.msg25868#msg25868
i]edit : [/i] Or Mark ! He is older than JTK

look who's talking! :D :D

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGbeer lovers team
this team name is Looping Warriors already. ;D

CTG

Nope, we are beer/wine/p?linka/weed fanatics ;D

BonzaiJoe

Are you smoking weed now too?

I'm going for the "inactive old pipsqueaks who only race once a year because beating the newbies (i.e. Renato Biker, Ayrton and CTG) is just such a damn demanding piece of hard work and anyway we've already won so many races that one more or less doesn't mean anything and our right-arrow keys keep breaking so I guess even if we tried, there would be no success to come for" team together with Argammon and Alan Rotoi.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

CTG is not a newbie, anyway LOL.

No weed. ;D

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 29, 2006, 07:00:54 PM
Are you smoking weed now too?

I'm going for the "inactive old pipsqueaks who only race once a year because beating the newbies (i.e. Renato Biker, Ayrton and CTG) is just such a damn demanding piece of hard work and anyway we've already won so many races that one more or less doesn't mean anything and our right-arrow keys keep breaking so I guess even if we tried, there would be no success to come for" team together with Argammon and Alan Rotoi.

without joking - convince them and form this team! :)
I'll then ground the "seafood team" with JTK :)