News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2007 - A new era?

Started by zaqrack, November 28, 2006, 01:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

What, the splaph team? Seas don't eat, as far as I know...
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on November 29, 2006, 08:26:30 PM
I'll then ground the "seafood team" with JTK :)

O.k., THAT one is good! I'll definitely join! Like Palinka lifve race rules we should do the same with seafood here - eating seafood each time you don't finish without RH!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

wow I want to be in so many teams we'll have to allow multiple teams - and then we can also draw the stunts social team network :)

CTG

-insult Mingva or !kick Mingva team? Nostalgia. ;D

Chulk

I like the idea but I guess teams will have many problems to split
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Original team remains in normal contest but we can form some new lazier groups - you don't have to be Meganium pipsqueak there. It will be over the classic team forms.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: JTK on November 29, 2006, 10:28:22 AM
Well - my team is dead and I'm racing for my own bill (and fun! And that's what it's all about for me! See, that's a very ancient attitude... :-X). And I guess no one wants a declared bad pipsqueak in his team... :-[ Also I don't think that the best-time-idea is good, that will motivate people like me not to race at all. I like to see my name on the scoreboard even if my time was supercrap. :-\

1. And casual pipsqueaks wont be welcome anymore, because we would spoil the good work of the frequent ones.
2. Another thing - thats very nice everybody saying to just run for fun, but teams still wanna strong times to win, so... no place for middle class pipsqueaks too.

CTG?s suggest is good (teams with pipsqueaks class A+B+C), problem number 2 solve, but not problem number 1.

It seems like the G-8 competition, elite of the elite (elite meaning not only strong pipsqueaks but whole-season drivers).
Like others said, ZS has the most prestige and professional competition among the stunts comunity, and its nice to put your name together with the top dogs (like CTG and gelato baker ;))

well, Im a little busy to explain my opinion properly right now...
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

JTK

Quote from: vamologocomisso on November 30, 2006, 12:58:33 PM
1. And casual pipsqueaks wont be welcome anymore, because we would spoil the good work of the frequent ones.

Oh, yes, but I think, Zak wanted them to go to other contests (like mine ;D), but Zak, do you really want to close ZakStunts, the - I guess - best known contest in the world for newbies and not-team-pipsqueaks? :o

Quote from: vamologocomisso on November 30, 2006, 12:58:33 PM
CTG?s suggest is good (teams with pipsqueaks class A+B+C), problem number 2 solve, but not problem number 1.

I do not really like the idea - who will rate who? Maybe that will lead to misunderstandings...?  ???
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Quote from: JTK on November 30, 2006, 02:17:33 PM
I do not really like the idea - who will rate who? Maybe that will lead to misunderstandings...?  ???

Worldranklist, Mark's ranklist or just the results of some competitions. Everyhing can be desribed by simple numbers. :)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2006, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: JTK on November 30, 2006, 02:17:33 PM

Worldranklist, Mark's ranklist or just the results of some competitions. Everyhing can be desribed by simple numbers. :)
Yes, but WRL or Mark's are made by a pipsqueak's criteria, so I'm not so sure about that.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

It was just an idea to argue or agree with. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTK(...) go to other contests (like mine ;D)
Yours ? Sure. When there's a track available. :P

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 30, 2006, 04:28:01 PM

Old boys arguement ;D

vamologocomisso

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 30, 2006, 04:28:01 PM

JTK?s competition is based on original 1.0 stunts, right ?
The page is great (well... the contents sure is  ;D)
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: vamologocomissoJTK?s competition is based on original 1.0 stunts, right ?
right. ;)