News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2007 - A new era?

Started by zaqrack, November 28, 2006, 01:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Kalpen is Holy Area of Stunts world. It looks like dead but it's mystic and sometimes a track comes out... or people say they saw tracks... legend... ;D

JTK

Read it - the track is almost ready! It shall be published next week! 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

ok, zakstunts will go on just like until now, and if I'll have enough requests a team championship will also start.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on December 01, 2006, 09:44:54 AM
ok, zakstunts will go on just like until now, and if I'll have enough requests a team championship will also start.
Good choice.
About the team competition, SB and I are ready. Still no news from other Damage Inc. members but probably they won't join this team comp due to the fact they don't race regularly... Nor they read their mail and go to the forum regularly... :-\
Mark, your place is reserved if you want to join us on this team competition concept. ;)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: zaqrack on December 01, 2006, 09:44:54 AM

I hope you are not desmotivated!  :-\
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

And don't forget to race WRC Stunts Zak. ;)

zaqrack

oh shit good thing you reminded me!

CTG

Oh shit good thing you reminded Zak - it reminds me to improve. :D

Chulk

I'd like to ake part in that competition. I have some free time now so I'll talk to the MeganiuM guys and if they won't join I'll ask for a team
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Zak : you should start a poll asking who want to join this new team competition.
That's ok for SuperBrian and me, other Damage guys won't join (DJ told he got not enough time, Leo doesn't race any other comp than regular ZakStunts comp since StuntsLOL is stopped, and Pedro is not answering any mail) so there's a free place for a pipsqueak with us.

CTG

ZSC 2007 seems to be the worst season ever... let's hope it will change.

zaqrack

no way, 2001 was worse :)

anyway I enjoy it more than the previous one.

CTG

Yes the previous one was quite boring. Renato vs Ayrton.