News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

StuntsLOL site

Started by Mingva, February 02, 2003, 10:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Leo, please remove midi sounds from your site, or change loop number. It get on nerves when after leaving your site in background is still playing your midi :evil: I cann't listen then my music and surf the net normally. Only closing browser helps.

BonzaiJoe

Just a "mute" button would be nice. The music sounds really cool when you're happy, but just annoying when you're not so happy.
But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

I'll solve it for the next week... It's good to know what somebody is entering the website...

alanrotoi

I really liked past season song called Machinehead! That song is for a racing competition!

Shoegazing Leo

Machinehead is a song of Bush (there is not George Bush). It's in Sixteen Stone album (If i'm not wrong)....

alanrotoi

Thank you! I'll download it illegaly from winmx ;)

Shoegazing Leo

Sz?rakozott gyozelmunk!!! Nobody say anything about "the silence" of ST LOL web!!!!

al il professore

okay... silence is no fun

now get us back the last year champ song!!! please!!
or make a new one :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Krys TOFF

Dead for some time now... :-(

Mingva

Great news, I got a contact with Leo Ramone. He says he still has StuntsLOL files. Let's hope to see old good website again :)

Duplode

http://lol.stunts.hu/musicjk.htm

That was an excellent one! ;D In fact, the whole site (which I had not visited properly before the re-uploading) is a big LOL! :D

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Duplode on February 25, 2010, 10:43:34 PM
http://lol.stunts.hu/musicjk.htm

That was an excellent one! ;D In fact, the whole site (which I had not visited properly before the re-uploading) is a big LOL! :D

:D hahaha I remember coming up with those with Leo in the chatroom. There were so many more...
I never realized he put them on the website.

My favourite is "10,000 Stunts Maniacs - Because The Left/Right Corkscrew"

BonzaiJoe

"...the chain
in what furnace was thy brain
what the anvil, what dread grasp
dare its deadly terrors clasp

And when the stars threw down..."

BonzaiJoe

I have must have had a weird night on August 21, 2010. I have no memory of posting those things. I get the idea (transmitting poetry from way in the past into random places like stray radiowaves), but I don't know what was up. I was probably really bored and on 4 cups of coffee.