News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track Editor

Started by Looger, December 10, 2006, 10:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looger

Hi guys, I looked in my archives for games because I don't know what to play, and now it happened... My real big love to stunts is reborn :D

So, I started to drive and to design a few tracks. But I got one problem, there are stupid limitations in the track editor (e.g. you cant do: bridge - free square - free square - bridge, because only one free square is allowed). Is there any way to avoid this?

Greetings Looger

zaqrack

no, unfortunately there is only one free space allowed between the two ends of the bridge.
Download Track Blaster from my site - it's an external editor, slightly more complicated but no that hard - it allows you some nice features, like building track on water - but still only one square between bridges :(

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on December 10, 2006, 10:43:22 AM
no, unfortunately there is only one free space allowed between the two ends of the bridge.
Download Track Blaster from my site - it's an external editor, slightly more complicated but no that hard - it allows you some nice features, like building track on water - but still only one square between bridges :(
You can do 2 squares between a bridge if you do a fake track this way :

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 10, 2006, 08:49:03 PM

If the beginning is long enough and you get to power gear, you can even do 3! What a flight, big fun! :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

I remember a really big jump in one of your tracks, JTK...
But we can't be quite sure.

Looger

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 10, 2006, 08:49:03 PM

Thx for the hint! Even the solution with the fake track isn't perfect...

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkKrys sure is the Master of Track Editing!
Thanks. ;)
Give a try at the USC track of December to see a sample of what can be done with the game bugs and an external track editor. ;D

BonzaiJoe

I very much recommend Krys' "Tata" for USC. It's so much fun to race Stunts in a new way after all these years...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeI very much recommend Krys' "Tata" for USC. It's so much fun to race Stunts in a new way after all these years...
Many thanks Jacky. ;)
And with the Stunts Career project you'll discover another way to do Stunts racing : the adventure/RPG way. 8)

Overdrijf

The simplest way of building a larger jump is of course making a mountain...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Overdrijf
The simplest way of building a larger jump is of course making a mountain...
Sure, and combined with powergear you'll get a maxi jump. ;)
Welcome to Stunts community Overdrijf. :)

Overdrijf

Thanks. By the way, what's a good host to store tracks to post here? I'dd like to share one, I'm crashing all the time on it (especially with the formula 1 car), there are now two times on it, a pretty old time of 4 min with the Jaguar and a new one of 5 minutes with a huge loss of time in one corner with the AUDI rally car, which is really strange because it's a super fast track, no normal corners and stuff. So I wonder what you guys make of it. Maybe 2.5 minutes or so...

Krys TOFF

You can add your tracks on your post in one zip as a file attached, that could be the easiest way. ;)

Overdrijf

Ok?, you can attack files on this board...
Thanks.
Anyone who wants to try and make me feel slow: here it is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview