News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tata (USC 42)

Started by Krys TOFF, December 11, 2006, 01:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Track is almost finished, but as is it ill be impossible to do an "IRC rules" lap for those who prefer to do it this way because of the crazy graphic bugs I made on this one (you asked for it ;D).
Should I create a 2nd way with IRC rules possibility ?

CTG

Thanks in advance. No IRC way is needed, I guess it will be crazy enough to screw up the usual scoreboard. :)

CTG

Track arrived from Krys Toff, thank you very much! It will be an unusual race with the craziest Stunts stuff ever seen in USC. Completing the track is very hard and I think it needs less talent but more creativity. Forget the well-known rules of classic racing and enter Krys Toff's magic Stunts world!

Some details before publishing:

Track name: Tata
Track designer: Krys Toff
Car: Lancia Delta Integrale
Racing period: 16th December 2006 - 14th January 2007
Difficulty: 5/5
Predicted winning time: 1:00.00

Krys TOFF

We are not pipsqueaks, we are Bug Chasers. ;D (c) Alan Rotoi.

CTG

I did 1.23 as a test drive with 20 minutes suffering. Big challange!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGI did 1.23 as a test drive with 20 minutes suffering. Big challange!
If I remember it well, I did 1:14 during beta-testing with manual gears, but it was before all the scenery was added so I can't send it as a valid replay. ;D
Once you know how the bugs work, it's not so long to complete a good lap.
Hint : bugs can help you earn speed with making some bug jumps. ;)

Krys TOFF

Let's predict winning time on this crazy track ! :D

CTG

I already know it. ;D It will be about 38-40 secs.

Krys TOFF

So fast ? I bet on 40-45 seconds.

CTG

I did 43.65 with only a few RH.

Krys TOFF

My time : 46"xx (don't remember the centiseconds), I'll send it tonight.
I didn't think originally that this track could be that fast. :o ;D

Krys TOFF

Hint you should publish for people going crazy because of the track : the main key is to reach at least 100 mph when reaching the 1st fake loop, else you'll either crash or do a funny weird rebound.

CTG

Krys TOFF

Once the beginning is correct, the track is way too easy. Not as hard as I expected...
Of course, you have to avoid the crashes but it's not so hard with enough speed.

Maybe you publish this video too soon, you should have let the people try to find by themselves.

CTG

Access to the video is banned. According to the number of views you are the only one who saw it. And you knew the line before... :)