News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tata (USC 42)

Started by Krys TOFF, December 11, 2006, 01:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I think I won't use manual gears this time...  ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on December 18, 2006, 04:02:51 PM
I think I won't use manual gears this time...  ;D

:o
I think I should have made a longer and harder track, with some other special bugs (yes, all of them have not been used on this track).

CTG

It's an ideal fast track. No change is needed.

Krys TOFF

Bugs jumps will be key to victory. Scoreboard may be sharp in the end between 1st and, let's say, 8th place.

Maybe this track will help me getting close to CTG and Renato in overall scoreboard. ::)

CTG

Renato says he won't ever race in USC (but maybe I can persuade him again :) ). CTG is the bigger problem for you...

CTG

Beware Krys, look behind! Bonzai Joe is quite close to you in overall and he's leading. Why don't you take an LTB point to save your position?

Everybody: Go under 40 seconds, please!!! ;D

Krys TOFF

Thanks for the advice CTG, but I think I'll try to improve my crappy time at Z70 today...

CTG

Krys TOFF

I really have to race Tata again, and start racing Kalpen track too.
I spend too much time on Stunts Career project these days.

CTG

Overall standings seem to be interesting at the moment:

1Dottore115
2CTG113
3CTG80
4   Renato Biker     71
5Krys Toff55
6Bonzai Joe54

CTG

CTG

Very mad scoreboard at the moment: AbuRaf is leading!!! Overall standings at the moment:

1Dottore110
2CTG107
3CTG75
4   Renato Biker     71
5Krys Toff60
6Bonzai Joe56

CTG

WHAT A FINISH!!! Update in an hour!

CTG

Hard, sharp, fantastic! Congratulations to Krys Toff for winning an important race and to AbuRaf doing his really best (no question, he's the 'Man of the Race')! And nice work by everybody else because this one was the sharpest race ever! (Next time you won't get so much help... :) )

Krys TOFF

Yeepee ! ;D

(and please correct your website comment : "French" and not "Frech" ;))