News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

High heeled shoes a.k.a. picsacipö

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, December 12, 2006, 06:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about women wearing high heeled shoes?

I totally hate them and stand against them - it's quite an unfair way to increase one's height, and it is also very bitchy
1 (10%)
I like them - I think it's femaleish; but of course a woman is a woman without it as well
5 (50%)
I don't have a strong opinion
1 (10%)
I don't like them in general - but it's not such a big problem if I see it on a girl
2 (20%)
I totally hate them and stand against them - it's quite an unfair way to increase one's height, and it is also very bitchy
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 09, 2007, 06:36:01 PM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

After the very popular piercing poll and topic, I dared to post a new one: here is the high heeled shoes poll!!! :)

Well, it is also known as picsacip? (copyright by Vodila G., Debrecen, 2005). First, let's define what a picsacip? is.

Picsacip? means "Helen shoe" in English. Picsa has 2 main meanings, one of them means ass, but it also means Helen (a relatively light word for Helen, sometimes only means "stupid little chick" or something like this). It is so great to use the word "picsacip?", because we can also refer to the ass meaning this way. :) So it is quite difficult to give it back exactly in English. Once when we were so drunk, and talked in English about the bitches, we used the "ass shoe" expression. But it is an unsuitable word for the "picsacip?", because ass can be translated to Hungarian in 2 way: picsa and segg. In first meaning, both of them means ass, but in second meaning, "picsa" means Helen, "segg" means male Helen. So David Beckham is an "ass" (segg), while Victoria Beckham is an "ass" (picsa). So, considering all the present factors, the "Helen shoe" or "picsacip?" should be used for that kind of female shoes.

But what picsacip? is? Picsacip? is high heeled shoes, above a certain heel height. It is around 3-5 centimetres, 3 or above for tall girls, 5 for short girls. For example if a 179 cms tall girl wears a pair of shoes with heels of 4 cms, it is considered a picsacip?. But the same shoes on a 156 cms tall girl is not a picsacip?. Being or not being a picsacip? is independent from shape of shoes, shape of the heel, colour of shoe etc., only the heel height is determinant.

In my opinion picsacip? is the most disgusting thing ever adopted by women. It has a stupid origin, women started to wear shoes with high heels in Italy, to avoid walking in the rubbish on the streets. Only human idiotism could connect this with femaleishness, I still don't know and can't understand how. Now with women want equality with men even in height, and they are too envious of the other girl who is taller or just has longer legs, they wear picsacip?s again. It has nothing to do with femaleishness, there were femaleish girls before picsacip? existed, it is just a stupid invention of the fashion - and many many stupid people follow that... Let's make this world free from this stupid fashion!

I don't want to say more for now, I'm waiting for reactions, and I'm going to tell you my further opinion as a reaction on the answers. :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

I love when you go with a girl to the theatre/cultural programme, and she takes on high heeled shoes, then after a while her feet can't stand it anymore, and you have to "carry" them home. That's a sure way to have great sex after arriving home (or before :))!

That's the  one of the two reasons why I like high heeled shoes. But it's a very strong one.
The other one: high heeled boots (csizma) make me go crazy! Totally turns me on.

CTG

High-heeled boots and whip? Zak has some sado-mazo sexual thing in his brain. ;D

I like picsacip?. It's femalish and it makes nice legs even more beautiful.

BUT!

It makes me mad (in the negative meaning) when the shoe makes a girl taller than me.

CTG then I would have recommended you to choose rather the second option.

816.79 km

CTG

JTK

I guess it's hard for women to do live stunts with high heels...  ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Krys TOFF

Against :
I don't like the sound of high heels shoes on the floor.
I'm not fetishist like Zak :D

For : they look quite femalish anyway.

Starting for the middle-opinion, it means 2 against and 1 for. Overall it's one against, so I vote for option 4.

BonzaiJoe

I went for "I don't have a strong opinion". For the same reasons as the whole piercing thread, I couldn't see why I should despise others for what they wear if my life depended on it. That's their own choice. However, high-heeled shoes is not something I particularly appreciate on women. For some, it improves the general appearance, for others, it deteriorates it.
But generally, I am in favour of women who are not too female-ish, who are able to walk without too much trouble and are not held back from doing what they wish to do.

The "carrying home" incident never happened to me, but I agree with Zak that the boots rule. Maybe I don't go crazy, but I certainly like them.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

CTG

zaqrack

well, I might not have found the town of picsacip? haters, but I have found the village of patacip? haters! :)

My job interviewer woman wore a picsacip? on Thursday! Not a terrible picsacip?, but heel height was around 6-7 cms. Despite this, she was a beautiful and nice woman.

816.79 km

zaqrack

This interview went quite well I think. The interviewer was kind with me, she was smiling, and I felt she is curious of me - I haven't felt like this before. There was something special in the air. I guess my admission isn't up to her. Apart from this, I had a test on mechanical, engineering exercises, I got only 67% - I am not an engineer. The psychology test wasn't evaluated numerically. They measured my IQ with an official test, result was 145. I also had to fill a paper with personal questions.

Few weeks before it, the first part of the entrance test was made. It was an interview with my would-be boss (and with his boss). I guess I wasn't succeeded at this part quite well, they asked some questions which put me in a difficult situation, and I felt it was deliberate.

These 2 parts will have a result, there's only one place, only one man will get a job there. I will get the information about this in 2-3 weeks.

816.79 km