News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

High heeled shoes a.k.a. picsacipö

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, December 12, 2006, 06:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about women wearing high heeled shoes?

I totally hate them and stand against them - it's quite an unfair way to increase one's height, and it is also very bitchy
1 (10%)
I like them - I think it's femaleish; but of course a woman is a woman without it as well
5 (50%)
I don't have a strong opinion
1 (10%)
I don't like them in general - but it's not such a big problem if I see it on a girl
2 (20%)
I totally hate them and stand against them - it's quite an unfair way to increase one's height, and it is also very bitchy
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 09, 2007, 06:36:01 PM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Chulk on April 06, 2010, 06:09:18 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 06, 2010, 11:06:32 AM
http://www.tallmenshoes.com/?gclid=COiooaXb8aACFRko3wod9n6pGQ

The answer to picsacipös.  ;D ;D ;D
LOL!!! I'm sure you don't need those anyway...

If it becomes fashionable, I'll buy one of these (or shoes like them) for sure. I want to gain back the relative height loss from the picsacipös kurvas. (Btw I wonder how I could walk on these... I preferred training shoes with a thin sole part so far...)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

CTG

Quote from: WikipediaTypes of heels found on high-heeled footwear include:

cone: a round heel which is broad where it meets the sole of the shoe and noticeably narrower at the point of contact with the ground
kitten: a short, slim heel with maximum height under 2 inches and diameter of no more than 0.4 inch at the point of contact with the ground
prism: three flat sides which form a triangle at the point of contact with the ground
spool: broad where it meets the sole and at the point of contact with the ground; noticeably narrower at the midpoint between the two
stiletto: a tall, slim heel with minimum height of 2 inches and diameter of no more than 0.4 inch at the point of contact with the ground
wedge: occupies the entire space under the arch and heel portions of the foot
puppy: thick square block heel approx. 2 inches in diameter and height. more commonly worn by the working class woman
teletop: sharp square toe, generally worn by the higher in society
tinkatop: round ball like toe - generally found in 'puppies' or 'kittens'

Which one is your favorite, Poo? ;D

CTG

CTG

CTG

CTG

Herr Poo, wollen Sie mit Frau Gaga ficken?  ;D

BonzaiJoe

Fräulein Gaga. Später wird sie hoffentlich Frau Østergaard, aber das ist noch einige Jahre fort.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 06, 2012, 11:15:52 AM
Fräulein Gaga. Später wird sie hoffentlich Frau Østergaard, aber das ist noch einige Jahre fort.

LOL

JTK

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 06, 2012, 11:15:52 AM
Das ist noch einige Jahre hin? Wie viele denn? Gibt es ein großes Fest? Werden wir alle eingeladen? Darf Böhm-Kalpen-Maass als Vorband spielen?  :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

Sagt man "hin"? Ich habe ein bisschen darüber gedenken und an Google gesucht.

Ja, es gibt ein grosses, grosses Fest. Es wird wie nichts vorher geschehendes. Böhm-Kalpen-Maass darf spielen, aber nur wenn ihr als Fische aufgekleidet seid und in einem grossen Aquarium eure Lieder spielt.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Kann man eigentlich eine Gitarre unter Wasser benutzen? Trommeln muss auch ein bisschen beschwerlich sein.

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on January 10, 2012, 02:52:28 PM
Kann man eigentlich eine Gitarre unter Wasser benutzen? Trommeln muss auch ein bisschen beschwerlich sein.
I guess the hardest instruments to play under water would be wind ones
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on January 10, 2012, 02:52:28 PM
Nein!

JTK

Akoss - wouldn't you like to take a ride?  ;D ;D ;D