News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

EA F1 2002

Started by CTG, December 21, 2006, 01:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Is there anybody owning this game or knowing where can I download/buy?

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Thx. I've never used ebay. CTG is a prehistoric man. ;D

Krys TOFF

CTG

I'll have it one week!!! :D

CTG

And I'm already bored in this game... but it's really a great one. (with season patches, especially 1995 and 2003)

Mislav

I only have a demo version of F1 2002 but I still play it from time to time. I can already drive the Albert Park with closed eyes ;)

CTG

CTG

I'm looking for a crack file to be able to copy the game. If it works, I can send you a CD.

Mislav

Thanks, but no need to do that, one F1 2002 track is enough for me :)

About the lap record - the demo version allows to make shortcuts, cross the chicanes etc. so it's unrealistic. That's what I don't like about the demo game. You can save about 10 seconds with shortcuts on Albert park so I never got motivated to do the best lap.

In BMW M3 Challenge it's cleared up, so you can't make shortcuts or any other trics. I recommend to download it and try, but that's another topic  :o

CTG

You can switch on flag rules to avoid that...

Anyway there are many tracks without shortcuts, like Sepang, A1 Ring and Monte Carlo.

On the other hand Monza is fun without those stupid chicanes... ;D

I'm going to publish a lap in Albert Park on YouTube. :)

Mislav

wow, I never looked for flag rules option in the game. Maybe there is no in the demo version? It sais "work in progress"on the screen the whole time, I think there are many options not available on that demo I have. Nevermind, let us know when you publish you lap on youtube CTG! But don't use ideal line help  :D

Duplode

Oh yes, F12002... if you're afraid of shortcutting, you might as well check stability help and the likes. Too liberal settings and you won't be really obliged to drive IRC-style  :D

CTG

Car damage is switched off because of the starts (usually I start slower than CPU drivers and get a broken rear wing). But I don't cut roads, it's no fun AND tyres start to blister a lot earlier.

Chulk

You really start lower than CPU if speed difference causes a broken rear wing :o!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)