News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One 2007 World Champion is...

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 16, 2007, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In your opinion, who will win this year's title on the last Grand Prix?

Hamilton
3 (50%)
Alonso
2 (33.3%)
Raikk?nen
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 20, 2007, 05:51:17 PM

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkI don't think McLaren will appeal. It doesn't seem to go anywhere and they had enough with the espionage thing to keep on pressuring the authorities for this title...
McLaren decided to do it according to sports.fr website >:(, whatever Chulk thinks about it. :D

edit : Fernando officially declared that he is not in favor of this appeal, that is he prefers to see Kimi champion instead of Lewis. So do I. 8)

Chulk

So do I! And this appeal won't go anywhere, so McLaren will only get to be even more ashamed.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Even Lewis Hamilton doesn't want to win the title that way, he told it yesterday evening. Ron Dennis is just stupid.

CTG

Krys TOFF

IceMan Kimi.
Big difference with other Finnish F1 drivers Mika Hakkinen or Heiki Kovalainen who are more expressive, especially Heiki.
And a very big difference with Markus Gronholm (WRC), who is very expressive, especially when winning a rally versus Sebastien Loeb for 0.3 sec !!!

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 23, 2007, 06:02:20 PM
IceMan Kimi.
Big difference with other Finnish F1 drivers Mika Hakkinen or Heiki Kovalainen who are more expressive, especially Heiki.very big difference with Markus Gronholm (WRC), who is very expressive
That's true. Another big difference is that one can perfectly understand when either Mika, Heiki or Markus speak in English while Kimi's speaking is really awful and hard to unsderstand.  :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Markus's English became better, it was also quite funny some years ago.

I love how Petter Solberg never closes his mouth while driving :)