News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Screenshots in Stunts ?

Started by ThugBone, November 02, 2006, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThugBone

Hi stuntsman,

a question: how can i take a screenshot in the game ? I tryed it with the print-Key on my notebook. Then i started Paint and want to paste it in. but it doesn't work... Is it possible that the reason for the problem the incompatible between  DOS (Stunts) - WIN (Paste) is ?

Or have I tryed the wrong way ?

CTG

DieselJoe

One could mention, that he doesn't mean the Windows-internal "DOS-Box", but en emulator for old DOS games with this name. ;)
You can find it here: http://www.pcwelt.de/downloads/tools_utilities/dos-tools/34467/index.html
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

ThugBone

Many Thanxs CTG & DieselJoe !!

Now it should work !!!

zaqrack

if it still doesnt write here, I have another - slightly more complicated solution.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on November 03, 2006, 09:55:19 AMif it still doesnt write here, I have another - slightly more complicated solution.
Me too : use a numeric camera (without flash). ;D

al il professore

shut up noobs here is the dos program i use to make screen caps: screen thief is a dos program and you have to push ctrl alt T to make a screenshot, BMP format, saved in the directory where you paste the prog. I also join to you a file to launch the prog AND launch stunts just after. its a txt file changed into a bat file just renaming it bat from txt. click on it and push ctrl alt T when you want to capture a screenshot. capture as many screenshots as you want. please thank me sending me a PAYPAL donation. western union more recommended. I live in morocco and I can send you nice scams also, and the life of my ill grandson depends on you blablabla...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Overdrijf

Dos box deforms it, and the program somehow doesn't like to work.

No shit Sherlock:

Kan ie? Bij Ohra wel! :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview