News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Vác (USC 43)

Started by CTG, January 03, 2007, 05:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I want to race with...

Porsche Carrera, because I like boring cars
2 (33.3%)
Lamborghini LM002, because I like Carrera too
1 (16.7%)
Jaguar XJR IMSA again, because it's the best car of the game
1 (16.7%)
Melange XGT-88 again, because it makes Bonzai Joe mad
1 (16.7%)
Cheated cars, because we need a mad race too
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 05:40:35 PM

CTG

USC manager welcomes you all in the new year. My present is a choice for you to decide about the car of the month. Originally I would use the hyperboring Carrera but I hated the idea. So tell which car you need. Possibilities are in the poll (and don't say Indy, it will be the last track's car).

CTG

Additional info for Akoss: V?c track is totally under water and piercing girl is dead in that flood. Will you race? ;D

Krys TOFF

We need some crazy race with a crazy cheated car like Skoda Kompressor or Porsche 911 Turbo.

CTG

Or Knight Rider or Lada Niva Comeback or Honda NSX or... :D

Krys TOFF

I would prefer the Skoda Kompressor, it does not trigger to powergear immediately as Knight Rider and so on. Or Coconut Car Coronet Pulsar Sti-R, I like this one too.

CTG

Coconut Car won't ever appear in USC (I hate it). Immediate powergear cars are good for icy, slow tracks - just to make people nervous. ;D

My choice was Melange XGT-88, not because of BJ but because it's a really-really wonderul car.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG
Coconut Car won't ever appear in USC (I hate it).
Then choose the other Coconut one : the "GTR IMSA" one. ;)
This one will be used maybe in Stunts Career. I'm still not sure.

CTG

To make your choice easier: spy photo of the track. :)

CTG

Testing with some cars (auto trm, RH only when I crashed):

Lamborghini LM002 - 1:46.60, extremely boring lap
Porsche Carrera - 1:36.95, some parts were a bit boring, but the middle part seemed to be a great adventure
Jaguar XJR IMSA - 1:13.35, interesting middle part, but straight parts were a bit too easy
Melange XGT-88 - 1:10.90, same as for Jaguar
Skoda Felicia - 53.75, made me crazy because of the water surrounding the track, I couldn't enjoy
Knight Rider - 49.95, same as for Skoda

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 08, 2007, 01:04:47 PM
Testing with some cars (auto trm, RH only when I crashed):

Lamborghini LM002 - 1:46.60, extremely boring lap
Porsche Carrera - 1:36.95, some parts were a bit boring, but the middle part seemed to be a great adventure
Jaguar XJR IMSA - 1:13.35, interesting middle part, but straight parts were a bit too easy
Melange XGT-88 - 1:10.90, same as for Jaguar
Skoda Felicia - 53.75, made me crazy because of the water surrounding the track, I couldn't enjoy
Knight Rider - 49.95, same as for Skoda
Well, it always seems strange to me to design a track and after it's finished select the car. I always design my tracks according to the car and not choose the car according to the track.
Anyway, the map makes me think of Countach race, else the many jumps will be too easy. ;D

CTG

Maybe it's time to make a really easy race. :)

Usually I make tracks for certain cars. This one was made for Carrera but I don't like the car (and stats say others hate it too). So I gave you some options to change it. But poll says you don't want another vehicle...

CTG

You have still some time to vote against Carrera... :D

CTG

Okay, you wanted...

Track name: V?c
Track designer: CTG
Car of the month: Porsche Carrera 4
Difficulty: 2/5
Deadline: 15th February 2007, 23:59:59
Estimated winning time: 1:24.00

BonzaiJoe

That winning time prediction is almost as bad as the one you made for Tata...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG