News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Joes

Started by BonzaiJoe, February 03, 2003, 06:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I think I'm going to try to beat Alan on Joes... or am I just writing this to have 200 posts? I guess so. Who care about Joes anyway?
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Me! :) My goal is to be under 0.50 secs (so 0.49.95 is ok :))
After that it's all yours :)

BonzaiJoe

Oh sure, I just have to cut 8 seconds from a drive that looks perfect :D

BonzaiJoe

Okay, we're rolling  8)

CTG

Let's try your best on Joe's Closed too :)

BonzaiJoe

But what does closed mean these days? Did you drive the track with ISA rules? I'm not going to try to find silly tricks imagining there's water around the road, that's nonsense.

CTG

No there were no tricks in my rpl, only an average driving line...

Argammon

Oh I care RATS about ISA rules.I was always be against ANY rule in stunts :) and if someone wants to be clever he should make the track the way there is no SC possible.

BTW as far as I remember the ISA rules my GTO replay on default closed DOES follow them! And the indy replay would also follow them if I would max it out....

BonzaiJoe

it is impossible that your GTO replay is with ISA rules. I definitely agree that there should be no rules in Stunts, but the whole idea of closed tracks is that there is a rule :D - that no shortcuts should be made. Originally the water around the track was just put there to symbolise that you can't leave the road - now it's being taken literally.

Anonymous

I just red the ISA (IRC) rules again and checked the GTO replay... it does not violate any of those rules! :)

Anonymous

Ok I found a rule,and the only one!,that it violated:

Saved race replay send to mimas@balticum-tv.lt;
;)

BonzaiJoe

That's very interesting. As far as I can see, there are two possibilities:

1. You should read the ISA rules again :D

2. Your GTO is tuned :D

Renato Biker

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Me! :) My goal is to be under 0.50 secs (so 0.49.95 is ok :))
After that it's all yours :)

this was at 2003, but it's wrong, i did 49:85  :P

CTG

I got the following message at YouTube:

Quote from: ladybeachray
hey man,

thanks for all your stunts videos, crazy stuff for sure.
i wanted to ask you if you maybe could upload a video of you racing the map "Joes" with the regular f1 car and without doing any "dirty tricks". or maybe you could tell me what a good time for that map would be. my best tries are always about 1.24, but seeing your videos i think that is quite slow by your standards ;) any advices for that map?

thanks!

Krys TOFF

1'24. Well, without RH it may be good.

Top 5 in Zak's website :
1. Renato Biker 0:49.85 2006-01-28
2. Gutix 0:50.00 2004-04-06
3. Bonzai Joe 0:51.60 2003-02-10
4. Alan Rotoi 0:51.85 2003-02-09
5. Krys Toff 0:55.90 2004-01-27