News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts Championship 2007/2008

Started by CTG, January 08, 2007, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you say for the idea of the 5th USC season?

Yes, without change.
6 (60%)
Yes, but as a shorter or special tournament.
2 (20%)
No, I'm bored in that.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 18, 2007, 01:34:10 PM

CTG

Another annual question: do we need USC for next season?

CTG

My plans are the following:

around 15th March 2007 - end of USC 2006/2007
two or three weeks "Stunts holiday"
from April: UnskilledStunts Rapid, special tournament (six or seven weeks long)
another few weeks silence
from June: USC 2007/2008

Details about the special tournament are coming soon. I will invite the former champions of USC and some other regular pipsqueaks. It will be something like the mixture of IMSA Cup and ISM... :)

CTG

My vote: no

Reason: I feel like you want to manipulate the results of this season like you did in every year. Your words tell everything. It's clear for me that you want Bonzai Joe and Krys Toff to decrease their disadvantage and to push them in the best three pipsqueaks. They are great pipsqueaks but maybe they get a lot more help (advice, replay, video, whatever) from you. Or just earlier help. Am I right?

CTG

You have the right to think whatever you want. :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGIt's clear for me that you want Bonzai Joe and Krys Toff to decrease their disadvantage and to push them in the best three pipsqueaks.
Like any competition manager, CTG wants to preserve suspense in order to keep interest to his competition.

Quote from: CTGThey are great pipsqueaks but maybe they get a lot more help (advice, replay, video, whatever) from you. Or just earlier help. Am I right?
You are wrong. Only help I had is the same as yours : CTG's tips and tricks published on his website or his youtube videos. I think it's the same for BJ.
When CTG was a Damage Inc. member, he shared his own replays with his teammates but never told us about replays sent from other teams.

BonzaiJoe

It has only happened once that I got "more help" than others. On Tata, when the YouTube video wasn't working, CTG sent me the replay I think one day before it was published, because we were chatting on MSN.

Of course he's always trying to persuade me to race, but I don't think that's criminal :)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Personal opinion - competition manager mode OFF:

You said no when I asked for a little scoreboard help in SDR. You don't deserve any extra help. Only the newbies and teammates.

BJ and Krys never got more than others. But I'll be happy if they reach the podium. Because they will fight and work hard for it while you are just complaining.

Competition manager mode ON

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGyou are just complaining

/"Gimme a sentence and I'll give you a song" mode ON ;)

King's X - Complain (1994, on "Dogman" album)

ozone disappearing in the sky
bud man asking us why ask why
if I could find my magazine this bug would die
I complain
China boy standing up to a tank
southern boy living in the house of yanks
if I can't seem to get my motorbike to crank
I complain

complain so much easier

small kid begging for a crumb of bread
next kid bloated lying nearly dead
I wonder what to take for my aching head
I complain
lots of people crying for a little rain
whole nation learning how to live with pain
I don't know how I'm gonna clean this little stain
I complain.

complain so much easier

black man singing Mississippi blues
Africa starves a little baby drools
I'm trying to figure out all the basketball rules
I complain
Mr. Rush Limbaugh giving me the facts
treetops falling and the newsman yaks
I'm thinking about Carter and how I'm gonna be taxed
hey

complain so much easier

/"Gimme a sentence and I'll give you a song" mode OFF ;D

CTG

Almost official plan for the future:

14th March 2007 - deadline of Zalaegerszeg
21th March 2007 - starting first race of USC 2007/2008 (12 races)
around 10th March 2008 - end of USC 2007/2008
April-May 2008 - UnskilledStunts Rapid or any special events for the greatest USC drivers ever
end of May 2008 - final closure (?) of UnskilledStunts history

Next season races will be probably a little bit shorter than usual (20-25 days) and there will be some days of silence between two events.

Track names for the next 12 races (Akoss: I hope you are satisfied with the balance :P ):

Ajka
Brass?
Gy?ngy?s
Kassa (Kosice for a little minority in Stunts community :P )
Kom?rom
Mak?
?zd
Paks
Szolnok
Tarj?n (Salg?tarj?n)
Ungv?r
Visegr?d

USR fixed track names, still waiting for ideas:

Izevsk
Maribor

At least 4 (maybe 5-6) of the 12 tracks will be designed by other pipsqueaks, 2 tracks contract goes to Akoss Poo (as usual).

CTG

Next track of USC will be a guest track again: I thought on Krys Toff as designer. Can you build a short Indy track for June with one or two Magic Toff elements? :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGNext track of USC will be a guest track again: I thought on Krys Toff as designer. Can you build a short Indy track for June with one or two Magic Toff elements? :)
Sure. ;)

Krys TOFF

Track made today during lunch break.
I'll test it tonight to check if all is fine (I don't want the "not finish" bug like Z75) and then send it. Only one deliberate game bug in the track, some powergear (I like powergear).
Winning time should be around (or under) 1 minute. You wanted it short, I made it short. ;)

CTG

Krys TOFF

What's happening to USC ? When I click on the link from Stunts portal, I get an empty folder as if all files were deleted from Zak's server ?!

CTG