News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

A couple of questions...

Started by Fuddha, February 03, 2003, 06:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuddha

Hey people, why does Stunts hang after exactley ten minutes spent on the track? I've made the coolest (and the longest) track ever, but I can't finish it with any car except Indy! What can I do?
And, one more thing... I play Stunts under Windows XP, but I can't use my SoundBlaster (the game accepts only PC Speaker). How can I change this?

Thanks in advance,
Luka Coh

fuddha@net.hr

Mingva

Hey, Luka, maybe you'll join to competition this month :?: Would be very great to see your time on the scoreboard :wink:

About WinXP I can only to tell that I have the same problem. Krys in other post wrote that u can have sound with VDMSound program. Maybe Zak knows something about it :idea:

BonzaiJoe

My copy hangs after 10 minutes also. I don't know if it's the particular version that is circulating on the net, the BB 1.1 version in general, or something with Windows. But I remember driving 25 minutes many years ago :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Bismarck

Its a mistake of the game (yes there are a few of them :) )
Theoretically the RPL-File could handle max a 54:36.75, (the rpl-file uses 2 bytes (Byte 18 and 19) for the time, so the following formula can calculate the time in milliseconds:  5*(256*[Byte19]+[Byte18]),

but there is somewhere a part that cant handle times about 10 minutes.

In my opinion, the one that find a solution to that, will also find a solution against replay-handling.   :wink:

al il professore

to bismark: noone understands ur formula, even urself.

to others: i cant imagine funny tracks longer than three minutes... so...

btw, ten minutes hang is gods sake. pray allah. soon all people in the world must pray allah, against the will of the evil anglosaxons crusaders and bush...

(i need some easy to use camescope like the one osama uses... send it to qandahar, somewhere near the south of... a big bomb crater... many thanx)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview