News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

R1/2007 - Mastery

Started by Mark L. Rivers, January 28, 2007, 04:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 12, 2007, 10:45:24 PM
I'll participate if I can go under 1:02

Hard exercise but done! :)

CTG

Let me modify: 57.50 can be the winning time. If somebody really wants to do it... :)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on February 23, 2007, 03:22:20 PM
Let me modify: 57.50 can be the winning time. If somebody really wants to do it... :)

Well, trial after trial I know that 1 minute barrier is possible to approach (not for me in this moment...), but 57"50 seems really scientifiction...
Anyway, less than 48 hours to the finish! Maybe I'll be away until the evening... You will wait a bit for the results...  ;)

CTG

57.50 needs a nice trick I almost absolved...

CTG

Damn I forgot to cross one of the checkpoints... Not a big deal, my result wouldn't change - but I have no time to correct it. It was 1:00.95 anyway.

The megatrick: check and try this (Mark: I hope you don't mind if I give tips to the pipsqueaks - it was usual in early ZSC races and in USC too)!

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on February 24, 2007, 08:40:17 AM
The megatrick: check and try this (Mark: I hope you don't mind if I give tips to the pipsqueaks - it was usual in early ZSC races and in USC too)!
CTG, it's a your own choice if you want to suggest a specific path or trick for any kind of track. Anyway I think this could deprive other drivers to research individually the best race choice. Maybe some of them would try to find their best result counting only their ability without suggestions from others.

Beside this I confirm to all drivers that I'll be away tomorrow and Mastery's results will be published only in the evening...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on February 24, 2007, 08:40:17 AM
Damn I forgot to cross one of the checkpoints... Not a big deal, my result wouldn't change - but I have no time to correct it. It was 1:00.95 anyway.

No problem, CTG, your time is valid!  :) Intermediates rule has only one target: to preclude that a Stunts bug (like in SDR, "Choices", or in USC, "Gyula") permits to finish the race avoiding to cover a large part of conventional track. So it's not important if a driver passes over the line indicated on the map or just beside it. Anyway in next map I will design the lines so that drivers must forcedly pass on the lines, and this will permit to avoid every misunderstandings.  ;)

CTG

Wow! It sounds good! Unless my time sucks against the others. :)