News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

R1/2007 - Mastery

Started by Mark L. Rivers, January 28, 2007, 04:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Well, not properly an easy track to begin the season...
Yes, first SDR track for 2007 is really suitable for a top drivers race. To reach a great result, in fact, drivers will have to show all mastery  8) in various specialty: control, best line, increasing speed by jumps, point of brake, hairpin, controlled skids, and others. Speed will be very high in almost two tracts of race, and this won?t simplify the things... not forgetting that drivers will have to solve a cryptic final too... (I wouldn't be between NORH drivers... ;))
Just a little help in the middle of all these severities: a very manageable car, the Porsche 962. But, remember, it's not a robot-car...  ;)

CTG

Don't expect a replay from me in the first two weeks...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on January 29, 2007, 10:36:57 AM
Don't expect a replay from me in the first two weeks...

OK, remember that anyway you can get a bonus point leading at 3rd checkpoint...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

The track is available, SDR 2007 season has just begun!  :)
Who will catch first bonus point at 1st checkpoint? Keep on mind it's very near: next Sunday at 14.00 (GMT+1) ;)
Good racing to all drivers!

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/index_SDR.htm

Krys TOFF

Good, after ZCT71 rule that was just boring, let's race with Stunts spirit !

CTG

New SDR rules are a bit strange (not bad- unusual) for me. Overall impression is good - not only the contest but the extra stuff too - so keep managing! I can't promise high participation of myself but I'll be there and cause some hard moments for the masters. :)

CTG: as far as I know your WRL contained a third competition (Mingva's IRC) in the past. Now I think SDR is also worth of adding.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 01, 2007, 04:41:57 PM
CTG: as far as I know your WRL contained a third competition (Mingva's IRC) in the past. Now I think SDR is also worth of adding.

That's right but if Kalpen (old, maybe the most prestigous contest) is not a member then I can't add SDR.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGKalpen (old, maybe the most prestigous contest) is not a member then I can't add SDR.
Strange attitude. From the still active competitions, only ZakStunts has a reputation as high as Kalpen : USC is like SDR compared to Kalpen history. If you refuse SDR, then you should refuse USC too. :P

Paleke

Alright, I've just give the track a try and I find myself in a problem.  ;D

I totally forgot about the "intermedios" when I raced, and when I was searching in the rules the mail address to send the replay to, I saw that point of the rules, so I started to look for the map that says there. I found where the map should be but it isn't available yet, so... can somebody tell me where are the "intermedios" suposed to be?

By the way, nice track ;)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 02, 2007, 12:37:25 AM
Quote from: CTGKalpen (old, maybe the most prestigous contest) is not a member then I can't add SDR.
Strange attitude. From the still active competitions, only ZakStunts has a reputation as high as Kalpen : USC is like SDR compared to Kalpen history. If you refuse SDR, then you should refuse USC too. :P

Kalpen is not enough regular and it uses BB 1.0. That's why I don't include it.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Paleke on February 03, 2007, 03:24:56 AM
Alright, I've just give the track a try and I find myself in a problem.  ;D

I totally forgot about the "intermedios" when I raced, and when I was searching in the rules the mail address to send the replay to, I saw that point of the rules, so I started to look for the map that says there. I found where the map should be but it isn't available yet, so... can somebody tell me where are the "intermedios" suposed to be?

You're right, terrible omission!  :-[    I was sure to have updated RH-Race and NORH-Race pages... but I haven't done it....
Well, I have just fixed, so you and all others drivers can see where I put intermediates...   ;)
In this race the intemediates are forced, simply a driver cannot avoid them. But the rule have a precise goal: to avoid that bug of Stunts permit to end in advance a race or to skip a large section of race in unconventional mode.

Quote from: Paleke on February 03, 2007, 03:24:56 AM
By the way, nice track ;)

Thanks!  :)

Paleke

Ok, las question: how must I pass through the intermediates? (at least one wheel on the road, for wheels on the road, etc)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

zaqrack

yep I also haven't seen the intermediates, still cant find them... hope I have passed through them...

Paleke

It's in RH race (at the bottom).

I missed the third one, so I'll do the last part again and send it tonight.

zaqrack