News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Country tracks

Started by CTG, January 29, 2007, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

You are welcome. Maybe I'll do some other countries. I tried France, but it sucked - created shape wasn't realistic enough...

Next try (in the evening): United States of America. It will be easy.

Overdrijf

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 29, 2007, 11:12:35 PM
Quote from: Overdrijf on January 29, 2007, 07:45:53 PM
Vic crashes everytime without help. Or is that because I used version 1.1?
What can you put on water with trackblaster? My stunts doesn't like my tracks...
Skid does not always crash at Everglades, I tested it more than once with Stunts 1.1.

As for trackblaster, it allows you to put all kind or roads on water. But once loaded in stunts DO NOT try to edit the track you made with trackblaster, just open it and race it.

Check Tata track (last month's USC track that I designed) and you'll see a part of the crazy tracks you can create with trackblaster. ;)

Than what doesn't he like? Tracks partly on water? ramps on water? Loading the track by selecting it in the editor?

With me, he does crash everytime...

And why does the story say it's a rollercoaster? I expected a gast track with raised corners, loops and screwdrivers for lots of G's...

Anyway, here's one of the tracks I can't load...

Overdrijf

Denmark!

Or, something like it...

Like with the Netherlands, everything mountainous is another country.

CTG

Nice! Maybe you should add a little red house for Lise's home. ;D

Krys TOFF

Denmark : nice one Overdrijf. ;)

I'll test your "lant" track at home tonight.

Overdrijf

I wanted to do Indonesia really bad, but those are a lot of small islands (or at least they become small in a 30X30 grid), can't make mountains of that. So now I have 3: one without other country's, one with some other country's, and one with even Australia.

Overdrijf

Only four attachements per post, pics here...

CTG

Impressive!!! You are fanatic. :)

Krys TOFF

Sure, we now have a landscape fanatic, ready to create the World complete map step by step. Keep it up Overdrijf ! ;)

BonzaiJoe

Nice Denmark! Only corrections could be to make Langeland a little longer north-south, and to make Lolland considerably bigger than Falster.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Okay I spotted a few other things, but I'm still very impressed:

1. Fyn could be filled up more to the south, becoming a bit more round
2. The northwestern peninsula (Sj?llands Odde) on Zealand is missing, but I guess it's very hard to make
3. There are two major islands off the southwestern coast of Jutland, you could just add one above the one already there.
4. There are several small islands south of Fyn

Krys TOFF

Talking about Denmark : isn't Groenland a part of Denmark ?
I always thought yes, but Groenland play for themselves in Handball World Cup...

Overdrijf

About Groenland: I thought so too, but I'm not going to fit it into one map.
About the other comments: thanks, I'll have a look at it. But since these are stunts maps, I'm not sure or everything will work out well. (So please people, don't tell me the name of every island I missed in Indonesia, because it would be a lot of names... :) )

BonzaiJoe

Gr?nland is not totally part of Denmark. It is a danish territory, but they have their own rule. They have their own sports team just like territories with similar status: Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, Faroe Islands, Cyprus...

But I can't tell you more than Wikipedia can :)

CTG

Like Romania, Slovakia and Serbia is Hungary. Justice for us!!! ;D