News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zalaegerszeg (USC 44) - last race of a great season

Started by CTG, January 30, 2007, 06:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Yes, another season will be over soon. It was a nice contest again, so it deserves a quality ending too. Who else can make this final battle better than Akoss Poo by designing a track for Indy? Two times TDC winner's name is guarantee for a hard and enjoyable race. It will decide about the final podium...

Details are coming soon.

BonzaiJoe

That sounds good! We also want Akoss Poo back on the racetrack.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGTwo times TDC winner's name
I still think I should have won the second contest with my Everglades track. :P

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 30, 2007, 05:34:17 PM

But you have to admit: Akoss is one of the best track designers (if not the best).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2007, 09:07:56 AM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 30, 2007, 05:34:17 PM

But you have to admit: Akoss is one of the best track designers (if not the best).
I like Akoss tracks, yes. I never told I didn't like them. ;)

CTG

Then be happy, sometimes he makes better tracks than me. ;D

My style in track designing changed a lot in the past and not in the good meaning...

CTG

Indy will help me to earn the silver I worked for. Akoss Poo's tracks suit me well.

CTG

Remember that Bonzai Joe is a killer with Indy and Krys Toff made some wonderful races with that car too.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGKrys Toff made some wonderful races with that car too.
With indy it really depends of the track for me. A lot of powergears suits me better than slow tracks with indy.

BonzaiJoe

A reasonably short, very hard, low-speed Indy track with no bridge corners or double-corners. That's my favourite Stunts dish.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeA reasonably short, very hard, low-speed Indy track with no bridge corners or double-corners. That's my favourite Stunts dish.
For me a long powergear speed track with elevated corners please. ;D

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Track designing finished. It's not a short track, though it's also not a particularly long one. It's not so hard in my opinion, but since there's water surrounding the way (quite unusually from me), the track has a very low power gear ability (I will never say it's 0% after CTK2003A). One bridge corner was placed on the trackfield, and several double corners, to add a bit akossish feeling to the track, and compensate the surprising water percentage.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

Several double corners? On water?  :'(

Okay I'll stop crying until I see the track.

CTG

Pre-test was a bit disappointing: I couldn't really enjoy I drive this. Too much water, way too slow for Indy. But it's only my opinion...

5 minutes RH try: 1:28.90