News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zalaegerszeg (USC 44) - last race of a great season

Started by CTG, January 30, 2007, 06:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on February 03, 2007, 03:46:43 PM
Pre-test was a bit disappointing: I couldn't really enjoy I drive this. Too much water, way too slow for Indy. But it's only my opinion...

5 minutes RH try: 1:28.90

Ha ha ha what did you expect? Akoss makes a track for you which you will enjoy? You were wrong! It is a racing track, and not a CTG-entertaining or funny track.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 04, 2007, 11:06:47 AM
Quote from: CTG on February 03, 2007, 03:46:43 PM
Pre-test was a bit disappointing: I couldn't really enjoy I drive this. Too much water, way too slow for Indy. But it's only my opinion...

5 minutes RH try: 1:28.90

Ha ha ha what did you expect? Akoss makes a track for you which you will enjoy? You were wrong! It is a racing track, and not a CTG-entertaining or funny track.

You are stupid again. No problem, I expected that.

A really good track must be enjoyable. No problem if it's hard or if you suffer a bit. But this one is not like that.

Without a smiley you maybe found it too hard - it wanted to be a half-joke, or something like that. There are harder and less enjoyable tracks (just like easier and more enjoyable ones), and a last race of a competition should be something like that in my opinion. I think it's not as bad as you see it - maybe unusual, an Indy track without powergear.

629.09 km

CTG

Ladies and gentleman: the track!

Track name: Zalaegerszeg (ZEG)
Track designer: Akoss Poo
Car: Porsche March Indy
Difficulty: 3/5
Deadline: 14th March 2007, midnight
Predicted winning time: 1:11.30

Mark L. Rivers

CTG, 24 hours ago I sent you my time for "ZEG"...
I resend you it again now. Please check your mailbox and update your score with my 1'14"...  ;)

CTG

Really? Or just kidding? No mail arrived from you. Try to send it to my Hotmail address too (check my MSN icon to know it)!

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on February 20, 2007, 08:40:37 AM
Really? Or just kidding? No mail arrived from you. Try to send it to my Hotmail address too (check my MSN icon to know it)!

Really. I've just sent you my 4th mail (this time to your MSN mailbox) in last 36 hours... I hope my time will be still the better when it will arrive...

CTG

Shocking result by Mark! :o

I think Freemail has a problem with your e-mail address - usually it makes mailing system error when the name contains @ character (and your mailing name is the same as your e-mail address). I suggest you should change it for something else.

CTG

After redriving the track I must say 1:07-1:08 can be the winning time...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on February 20, 2007, 11:13:49 AM
Quote from: CTG on February 20, 2007, 08:40:37 AM

Really. I've just sent you my 4th mail (this time to your MSN mailbox) in last 36 hours... I hope my time will be still the better when it will arrive...

I think I'm very lucky if I remained on top for 2 long hours...

CTG

Even my time is quite far from the future winning time. And you will make it under 1:12, I'm almost sure... ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 02, 2007, 01:31:00 PMthe track has a very low power gear ability (I will never say it's 0% after CTK2003A).
Not so low according to current leading time (1'12"90). :D

CTG

Power gear section means you can do a corner (even if in air) in power gear. It easily occur with Indy that after a jump, you reach power gear. But then a corner and water, so you have to brake!!!

629.09 km