News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zalaegerszeg (USC 44) - last race of a great season

Started by CTG, January 30, 2007, 06:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGPhew, hot ending: Krys Toff finished just behind CTG and they reached the same score in overall. Counting the priority list of USC, Krys was in better position with 2 MOR titles compared to CTG with a single one. Such a little thing gave the silver medal to Krys Toff!
Oh, cool. After a shitty beginning of the season in the first 2 races I made a better rest of the season, except in the middle where I even had to use OWOOTR rule to get one single point ! I'm quite lucky to end with such a good result overall.
But I'm not sure it's fair to judge on MoR bonus points in case of draw. CTG got 1 LTB point while I got none. MoR bonus points are only depending on you, while LTB points depend only of the pipsqueak, that is CTG.
According to the relative results, CTG beat me 7 times while I beat him only 5 times. And we both won one track. I think it's not so fair to tell I'm before him then. This is a draw, that suits me fine.

Quote from: CTGcongratulations to the retiring champion, Dottore for saving his title.
Another draw fir 1st place between Dottore and you CTG. Nice match here too, and very regular and good season by Doc. Congrats ex-partner.

Quote from: CTGSpecial congratulations goes to Mark L. Rivers for winning his first USC race and Werda for his MOR title and his great 4th place!
Yes, Mark is a really indy master. Congrats. Next USc season he will be ranked better than this one for sure. As for Werda, well, he improved during this season, with a really better 2nd half than the 1st one. Promising.

Too bad Gutix and Renato stopped racing, the results would have been really different if they had raced all the season.

Quote from: DieselJoeCongratulations to your glorious silver medal, Krys! :)
Thanks pal. ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: DieselJoeHmmm, wasn't I told that using the internet at work for private reasons was forbidden?  ::) B?ff!  ;D
And from where do you think I'm writing in the forum right now ? ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFFAs for Werda, well, he improved during this season, with a really better 2nd half than the 1st one. Promising.
Same comment apply for SuperBrian : 16 points overall, 11 of them in the last 4 races. Only 5 points in the first 8 races. Nice improvement during the season for him too. His good result at Mark's ISM special event made him more motivated than ever. Well done partner. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

I couldn't hope a best result! Great!  :) :) :)
Seeing replays, I built my large gap in last tract, even if at the beginning of last cut I was anyway 2nd...
Effectively I have soon concentrated my attention in last cut and I think to have found a not very bad way...   ;)

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 15, 2007, 09:38:23 AM

Quote from: CTGSpecial congratulations goes to Mark L. Rivers for winning his first USC race and Werda for his MOR title and his great 4th place!
Yes, Mark is a really indy master. Congrats.

Thanks for your congratulations!  :)
But I don't think to be a "Indy master", only a good Indy driver...
Anyway, probably my name will be higher in next Indy race prediction...  8)

By the way... next SDR race will be an Indy race...  ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 14, 2007, 11:28:07 PM
Quote from: DieselJoeI'm working as a programmer
Oh, cool. Java ? php ? C++ ? MS-DOS batch ? (ok, not the last one for sure :D)
C#. ;) I didn't know it before, but as I was good at Java, changing was no problem. Both languages are very similar.[/quote]
so is php ;)

CTG

Krys: I put down the rules of this season at the beginning and nobody complained about deciding draw positions.

Let's compare (following the priority list from USC rules):

Result: same points
a, pts average: Krys Toff and CTG took part all the races so their average is the same too
b, best ranking: they both won a race, still draw
c, MOR titles: 2-1 to Krys
---
If number of MOR titles would be the same, then:
---
d, results against eachother: 7-5 to CTG
e, current WRL ranking: Krys is higher

I think you deserved silver medal by your performance with a great finish. CTG made a great season too, maybe next time he will be even better.

I'm also sad about Gutix, Chulk, Bonzai Joe and Renato... :(

Krys TOFF

Don't worry, I don't complain. I just said a draw is fair enough. Anyway, it was a good season, let's hope the next one will be as good.

CTG