News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Favorite cars

Started by CTG, February 03, 2007, 11:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 23, 2009, 02:00:45 PM
And Renault Fuego

Nice! A little bit similar to the road version of Audi Quattro...

CTG

"Stunts" statue at Goodwood Festival of Speed...  :o

alanrotoi

i want it in my house! :)

CTG

CTG

The life after Ferrari Enzo.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 05, 2008, 04:07:41 PM
New Acura NSX is coming soon! Design looks quite good. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmSXHJV441E

More pictures about the new Acura NSX. It looks really cool.

http://kepek.origo.hu/galleriesdisplay/gdisplay?xml=/1301/Honda2013115203539/gallery.xml&rovat=auto

Quote from: CTG on February 17, 2009, 08:58:08 AM
Another favorite... Audi R8 V10  ;)

The front part of the new Melange is a bit similar.  ::)

Duplode

An exposition dedicated to Giugiaro here in São Paulo greeted passers-by with the rare sight of a Volkswagen W12.

I find the headlamps and grille combo particularly endearing. It looks like a Lamborghini after smoking a joint...

Inside the precincts there were a few other preciosities, such as this 1988 Italdesign Aztec.

I hoped to find the BMW/Italdesign Nazca featured in NFS II SE, but the closest I got was this calendar shoot:

And finally, one biographical photo panel had something which, though not really a Giugiaro, is familiar to you all  :)

CTG

LM002 = "Italdesign" Hummer ;D

Btw nice memories: my favorite card pack (concept cars) contained Italdesign Maya, Inca and Aztec (and Zender Vision... and Mercedes C111 III... and Bertone Athon... nostalgic mood ::))

CTG

Another favorite from my childhood: that one was the most beautiful car in my "Autók 2" book. Without watching the picture's name: what is this?

alanrotoi

CTG

Ugly?!? The sports car?

(I hope you meant the cover with Mazda and the gipsy-Mercedes)

alanrotoi

I don't like that kind of design. Only some lamborghini from that age but not more. :D

I don't know what it is, just european from 60's?

PS: I don't... xD

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 22, 2013, 03:21:53 PM
I don't know what it is, just european from 60's?

70s

I'm fond of this kind of old school sports car design. The current supercars are quite far from my taste.

alanrotoi

yeah, classic European cars are far the best. My favorite from those times is F-40 (don't need a pic) thanks to Test Drive II. :)

CTG