News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

NORH Season 2007 - Comments

Started by Mark L. Rivers, February 04, 2007, 06:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

No new times last week, no changes in classification, no bonus point assigned. No time to race? Almost sure. Anyway, it's pleasent to think that NORH drivers are preparing a final attack for the victory in last week, keeping all their resources for last days. As usual, let's see!  ;)

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 11, 2007, 08:42:49 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Riverswe cannot forget another strong NORH pipsqueak, Krys TOFF.  :)
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not a so strong noRH driver. Or maybe I don't spend enough time in noRH racing to be really competitive... Getting the 3rd place in the podium is the best I can do : compared to you and Chulk I'm slow in noRH.

I had missed your comment Krys, I read it only in this moment...  ::)
I don't think you are slow compared with me and Chulk. Simply, as you said, you have not spent enough time in NORH racing until here. About Fluency, your outset time was really competitive. Actual gap is only determined by the jump on icy tract. If you will jump on it without trouble, you easily can stay ahead me. I'm really sure about this.  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversNo time to race?
Exactly... ::)

Quote from: Mark L. RiversIf you will jump on it without trouble, you easily can stay ahead me. I'm really sure about this.  :)
We'll see. But I failed to made this jump numerous times last week... :-\

Chulk

It's a really hard jump. I failed several times as well. I'll try this week but I'm not so sure about it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 18, 2007, 07:50:54 PM
Quote from: Mark L. RiversIf you will jump on it without trouble, you easily can stay ahead me. I'm really sure about this.  :)
We'll see. But I failed to made this jump numerous times last week... :-\

Quote from: Chulk on March 19, 2007, 12:37:11 AM
It's a really hard jump. I failed several times as well. I'll try this week but I'm not so sure about it.

Maybe there's another way to win...
The jump permits to gain 5-6 seconds... Now, actual NORH record is 1'28"10, actual RH record is 1'09"45... A very good NORH race making a good icy jump could be 1'20"... What do you think...?  ;)

Chulk

If the jump allowes 6 seconds, then a very good NoRH lap might be around 1:18 or so. But I think 1:23 will be winning time

Mark L. Rivers

The same podium of R1: Mark L. Rivers, Chulk, Krys TOFF! Other 3 great results by the bishops of this great specialty! Yes, only them on this track, but all performances have a great value. I win my 2nd consecutive race  8)  with a time that, as usual, is a big surprise above all for me! In fact, when I saw what Chulk said in the Forum, that is "winning time will be around 1'23" " I thought that very difficultly I would approach that time... But the next day I guessed an incredible lap  :o  (at the end of a single session 45 minutes long) where I succeeded to drive fast in all tracts! But great results from Chulk and Krys TOFF too! Both improved in last week (the french in last 10 minutes!) with 2 times very near (1"20 the gap between them) and very fast! Chulk lead the race until 2nd intermediate (about 1" the vantage) but he didn't risk after the icy jump, passing inside the tunnels instead of jump over them, and so he passed at 3rd intermediate with a heavy gap (2"20) which increased until the finish (4"65) because he didn't succeed to keep completely his car on the road in the last curve. Great result anyway! And great result for Krys TOFF too! A more linear and more careful race for Krys but he risked on tunnel and this permitted him to stay very near at Chulk. And if he had not squabbled  ;) on the gears in last section, maybe the 2nd place could be possible for him... Well, only three drivers for this track, the only who have succeeded to keep high the passion for a specialty really unique in Stunts world racing, taking part in all official SDR NORH races since the first, in last May. But beginning from next race all can change: R3 will be characterized from a track dedicated to NORH race! NORH drivers will have to dedicate a number of trial more low than previous tracks, so: less time to reach a good performace, more fun driving your Indy in an involving NORH race! Remember this date: 1st April at 00:01. The new era of NORH race is going to start... Will you can say: "I was"?  ;)

Krys TOFF

Toob bad we were only 3 racing this track. But the jump over ice was really "selective" for the no RH pipsqueaks and probably it made some pipsqueaks not to race no RH... Let's see what will be the next track. With more pipsqueaks I hope.

Chulk

I think many other pipsqueaks with less time to race will join this specially designed NoRH track.