News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bye bye :-)

Started by Argammon, February 10, 2007, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Hi pipsqueaks!

I thought I should do a retirement post and not vanish silently forever :-)
Well most times it was fun to race here if you don't count all those childish flamewars and there have been many nice duels.

Many thanks go to the CS team for racing together many races.

Regrets go to the fact I didn't manage to finish even ONE! season.Anyways it's time to learn humility so I can only say I am satisfied with what I've archieved here.

Oh and before I forget it. I don't hold grudges against anyone here anymore. Thank includes the guy from southern france.

To clarify again: I won't race this season so it's basically a retirement. I can't say much about the time after that but I may stay out for a long time ;-)

So I finally wish all of you a succesfull season 2007 and much fun on ZCT and the other competitions.

Bye bye ;-)

BonzaiJoe

Oh but Argy, don't leave us  :'(

[crying mode OFF]

Thank you for making Cork's Crew a top team, spicing up the (select few) races you raced in, and for contributing to making this community the great place that it has been. It's also particularly sad to see you go, because now Zak, JTK and I are the only pipsqueaks left from 2001. The only good thing is that will be a little easier to win. But anyway, I hope you change your mind, it's never too late. Most "retired" pipsqueaks do, I hope you won't feel ashamed to be one of them. Good luck with whatever you will be spending time on instead!

[crying mode ON]

:'(
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

You're living at the Helen's lover status in the forum, the best one (except for JTK).
But I always feel sad when I see "retirement" word, it means less pipsqueaks and a little bit of the Stunts community that is leaving. I just hope it's not a (Roy) forever retirement but just a break.

CTG

No more Helmut? Naaaaaaaaaaah. We need another pole facing hendaye gay... erm... guy. Come back Argammon!!! :)

Argammon

Thanks for the kind words. Especially you BJ!  :D

About the Helen's lover status I can only say it might be gone soon anyways as though I won't take part in competitions I may write here now and then though :-).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ArgammonAbout the Helen's lover status I can only say it might be gone soon anyways as though I won't take part in competitions I may write here now and then though :-).
Beware : next message posted will mean leaving Helen's lover status. ;)

JTK

Bye bye, Argy! But like me, who tried to leave the community and did for about one year, you will definitely return! :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Quote from: JTK on February 12, 2007, 12:43:25 PM
Bye bye, Argy! But like me, who tried to leave the community and did for about one year, you will definitely return! :)

He won't. He's not a fanatic.

JTK

CTG

Quote from: JTK on February 12, 2007, 04:51:39 PM
Neither am I!  :P

Manager of the oldest Stunts competiton, participant of all the three World Stunts Meetings, 8th in Stunts Forum activity, completed 74 Stunts races and still here.

So YOU ARE FANATIC.

Argammon

Ok and.... and.... AAAAAAND!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND...

POOF Helen  :'(

CTG

Shall I delete some of your posts to send you back? ;D

JTK

Quote from: CTG on February 12, 2007, 05:27:58 PM
Manager of the oldest Stunts competiton, participant of all the three World Stunts Meetings, 8th in Stunts Forum activity, completed 74 Stunts races and still here.

So YOU ARE FANATIC.

Whoopsie - seems you're right...  ;)

CTG

We should define this fanatic level. I think Krys, Zak, BJ, JTK and Alain are absolute members of the club. And maybe me. ;D

Argammon

Na don't delete any of my *valuable* posts!!!

kidding