News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts fanatic contest

Started by JTK, February 13, 2007, 02:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Who's the most fanatic guy in the Stunts community? :)

• Is it Zak, the holy host with the biggest contest and the far most automatized site?
  • Is it Krys, developing the "Stunts Career" project?
  • Is it CTG who would die if he had only one day without this forum?
  • Is it me, who already raced Luke's contest?
  • Is it...?

O.k., let's take me for example:

• # of years in Stunts: 16
  • # of years having an own Stunts website: 10
  • # of years hosting an own Stunts contest: 6
  • # of years racing contests: 9
  • # of reaching top 3 in contests: 1
Total fanatic level points: 42 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Not the best system... :)

O.k., let's take me for example:

# of years in Stunts: 13
# of years having an own Stunts website: 5
# of years hosting an own Stunts contest: 4
# of years racing contests: 5
# of reaching top 3 in contests: 96 (race or full competition?, btw yours is 3)
Total fanatic level points: 123

CTG

Why don't we add Forum posts/100? ;D

CTG

Have to work on a new formula.

I think Krys will win for sure. Let me see: most active pipsqueak (huge gap), second most active spammer, having two different contests already (with many-many steps), searched and designed lots of real tracks in Track Editor, taking part every available competitions, winning Stunts LOL twice, permanent podiumer of USC seasons - while having wife, 4 children, Danone job... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGmost active pipsqueak (huge gap)
CTG stats : 258 races, of which 68 podiums including 8 victories.
But HOTU Stunts (11 races, 8 victories (time only, I don't count the specific "insane stunts bonus" of 2004 season)), Stunts POP (3 races but I was not officially considered as a pipsqueak as it was only for South Americans pipsqueaks), Stunts Brasil (10 races, no victory but often podiumer) and FStunts (6 races for me of 14 tracks (including bonus tracks), no victory) datas are missing.
And you can also add 1 race at Bart's contest, 1 at DarkMatt's contest and 1 for Stunts Republic (no official result published for all these aborted competitions).
And don't forget that FSC races were 24 and not 17. Problem is that 7 of them never had official results, but I raced them anyway.
So my real number of races in which I took part is 298 at this time, not counting currently active races not yet in CTG's database. OK, that's official, this month I race my 300th Stunts race since I join the community in 2002. Not counting the norh contests done with friends at home or university with 4D Driving version by Mindscape (only version published in France at this date) when I was a student (1991-1994).
Phew ! I can't believe it. I'm a real maniac. ;D

Quote from: CTGsecond most active spammer
Only because Alain and Akoss stopped posting, else I would have been 4th. ;)

Quote from: CTGhaving two different contests already (with many-many steps)
Both are finished now and were not regular contests. I designed and published 62 tracks overall for these 2 contests. :)

Quote from: CTGsearched and designed lots of real tracks in Track Editor
For IMSA Cup I designed 28 real tracks adaptations (well, I did more than that but selected 28 of them for the IMSA Cup competition). Much more will be done for Stunts Career project. 8)

Quote from: CTGtaking part every available competitions
As far as I'm aware they exist, yes. AbuRaf is also doing this. ;)

Quote from: CTGDanone job... ;D
I don't work for Danone, I work for Agrana. Danone is our client. We do B2B (business to business) and don't sell products directly to customers in my factory (well, it's not my own factory, it's the one I work in ;D). It's not the same for all parts of Agrana group : starch and fruit preparations factories do B2B, sugar and fruit juice factories do B2B and B2C (C for customers).

Quote from: CTGwinning Stunts LOL twice
Regarding contests victories I also won HOTU Stunts contest in 2003 (and finished 2nd for only 1 point behind Gutix in 2004 :'( ).

JTK

Quote from: CTG on February 13, 2007, 02:39:28 PM
Not the best system... :)
Right. It's just a first try. Who will perfect it? Maybe with the number of tracks designed for contests, the number of WSM visited, the forum activity....

Quote from: CTG on February 13, 2007, 02:39:28 PM
# of reaching top 3 in contests: 96 (race or full competition?, btw yours is 3)
Full competition standings. But one can also count singel races.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Using JTK system and CTG database info for me :

# of years in Stunts: 16 (with MindScape 4D Sports Driving until from 1991 to 2002)
# of years having an own Stunts website: 8 = 2x4 years (WRC Stunts and IMSA Cup were both created in 2003) ;)
# of years hosting an own Stunts contest: same as above : 2x4 = 8 ;D
# of years racing contests: 5
# of reaching top 3 in contest races : 68 (according to CTG's database, real number is higher)
Total fanatic level points: 105

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 13, 2007, 06:06:04 PM
# of years having an own Stunts website: 8 = 2x4 years (WRC Stunts and IMSA Cup were both created in 2003) ;)

Hahahaha... I managed Unskilled Drivers site, Opponent Near site, Damage Inc. site and Stunts Republic too. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGHahahaha... I managed Unskilled Drivers site, Opponent Near site, Damage Inc. site and Stunts Republic too. ;D
So tell me why the Stunts Republic results were never published. >:(

CTG

Because BJ recognized it's a fake contest :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on February 13, 2007, 09:54:06 PM
Because BJ recognized it's a fake contest :D
Whatever. Tell us the results anyway.

CTG

LOL. I forgot the password of Rocky pipsqueak.

CTG

LOL and the registration of him is inactive.

CTG

Duplode can be another applicant for this title.