News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Series

Started by zaqrack, March 05, 2007, 08:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I never liked House MD. Actually I saw last episode of Reaper (ep 18) yesterday, and I also watch New Amsterdam (started 2 days ago only, only 1st episode seen of 8), BattleStar Galactica (too bad it's the last season, even if the real finish will only be in 2009 as season 4 is cut in 2 due to writer's strike) and Lost (season 4 is not so bad and gives my interest back to the serie).

And I wait for Damages (season 2), Heroes (season 3), Dexter (season 3), Californication (season 2), Pushing daisies (season 2) for september/october 2009.

I use http://www.myepisodes.com website to follow airing dates of episodes. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 24, 2008, 10:06:23 AM
Lost (season 4 is not so bad and gives my interest back to the serie).

"not so bad"... is a bit reductive, or not...?  ;)

CTG

I never liked House MD.

Big mistake. Series about an arrogant asshole genius - best choice! ;D

Chulk

I never liked House MD. Actually I saw last episode of Reaper (ep 18) yesterday, and I also watch New Amsterdam (started 2 days ago only, only 1st episode seen of 8), BattleStar Galactica (too bad it's the last season, even if the real finish will only be in 2009 as season 4 is cut in 2 due to writer's strike) and Lost (season 4 is not so bad and gives my interest back to the serie).

And I wait for Damages (season 2), Heroes (season 3), Dexter (season 3), Californication (season 2), Pushing daisies (season 2) for september/october 2009.

I use http://www.myepisodes.com website to follow airing dates of episodes. ;)
Wow! Krys is a serial series watcher! ;D ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Quote from: Chulk on March 19, 2007, 10:35:14 PM
Neither did I, but I remembered another one I watched when I was 5 or 6 YO. I can't remeber the name but it was about 3 robots which connected and created a big one. They had different atacks depending on which robot (Red, Blue or Black) where on the head.
I remembered the name! Albega (Alpha-Beta-Gamma) and found the intro in Spanish. Here it was named "Arbegas, el rayo custodio". It's also known as Voltron 2, but it was the less known of Voltron saga because it was not translated for the US market.

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

aaaaahjajajaja Voltron!!!!

CTG

Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2007, 10:25:04 AM
I couldn't grow up from this: wanna have a Pontiac Firebird Transam!!! ;)

Still... :D

CTG

Dallas in 2012, sounds like a bad try to dig up an old legend.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on July 06, 2012, 09:02:43 AM
Dallas in 2012, sounds like a bad try to dig up an old legend.

I was right, the new season is a crap. Btw Sue Ellen got tons of Botox and she's still ugly. As for me, the old Dallas series are still the best, J.R. is the greatest evil manipulator! ;D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on September 05, 2012, 08:58:35 AM
J.R. is the greatest evil manipulator!

J.R. is dead. R.I.P. Larry Hagman!

CTG

I like Dexter, but is it really necessary to have a 8th season? ::)

I would prefer a movie version.

alanrotoi

I fall in love with FRINGE. :D