New website design is made.
Some new pictures of this promising game :
ingame pictures (3D) :
What is planned :
- 3 solo mode of gameplay, the main one called "championship" will have 4 leagues (instead of 2 for the original Bitmap Brothers game)
- home or online play 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 (maybe 3 vs 3 too, not sure so far)
- 2 main ways to play : easy (close to original one) and advanced (require keyboard and mouse and brings more tactical gameplay)
- 3 kind of players : strong but slow men, quick but fragile women and very slow cyborgs with high shooting precision
- one management part of your players, create your team of 9 (+3 substitutes) players according to your way to play and your strategy
Original system with stars bonuses and ball ramp on the sides is maintained, so you can with without scoring a goal. Only 3 replacement of injured players per match.
They still don't know if game will be sold "normally" (that is 45-60 euros
) and online will be free or if game will be cheaper (25 euros or so
) and online play will require a payment (2 or 3 euros per month). 2nd option means a cheaper game for those who don't want to play online, but I think online tournaments will be the main interest of this game. So... I don't know which option is better.