News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe

Started by Krys TOFF, March 05, 2007, 05:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Speedball 2. Good old classic by Bitmap Brothers will be reborn. Not by Bitmap Bros, but by German guys.

Check there : http://www.speedball2.com

It seems it will be 3D game, isn't it ?
I hope that graphics will be like the "real" Speedball 2 and not like Speedball 2100 (PlayStation version of Speedball 2).
We will see. Anyway, it makes me feel like I want to play a Speedball 2 match again. ;D
If you don't have the game (how could this be ? this game is a must-have for 2 players fun), download it from there : http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?gameid=1026 ;)

Krys TOFF

New website design is made.

Some new pictures of this promising game :

presentation :

ingame pictures (3D) :

What is planned :
- 3 solo mode of gameplay, the main one called "championship" will have 4 leagues (instead of 2 for the original Bitmap Brothers game)
- home or online play 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 (maybe 3 vs 3 too, not sure so far)
- 2 main ways to play : easy (close to original one) and advanced (require keyboard and mouse and brings more tactical gameplay)
- 3 kind of players : strong but slow men, quick but fragile women and very slow cyborgs with high shooting precision
- one management part of your players, create your team of 9 (+3 substitutes) players according to your way to play and your strategy

Original system with stars bonuses and ball ramp on the sides is maintained, so you can with without scoring a goal. Only 3 replacement of injured players per match.

They still don't know if game will be sold "normally" (that is 45-60 euros >:( ) and online will be free or if game will be cheaper (25 euros or so :) ) and online play will require a payment (2 or 3 euros per month). 2nd option means a cheaper game for those who don't want to play online, but I think online tournaments will be the main interest of this game. So... I don't know which option is better. ::)

CTG

Töff is a fuckin' game addict...