News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forever Sir Lewis Hamilton!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, March 18, 2007, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to finish off the podium!
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to compete a rainy F1 Grand Prix!
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to finish a F1 Grand Prix without scoring any points!
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to slide off on a F1 Grand Prix!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger winner of the Hungarian Grand Prix!

skid off Fernando Alonso!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger having a puncture on a Formula 1 Grand Prix!

CTG

Forever Lweis Hamilton, the first nigger ever earning 4 points on a GP. :D

CTG

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first nigger ever overtaking Raikonnen in Monza.
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first nigger ever being afraid of disqualification in F1.

;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on September 10, 2007, 10:43:37 AM
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first nigger ever being afraid of disqualification in F1.

;D

His team would deserve it, I wonder how they are doing this after not winning any grand prix last year... Okay, Ferrari team in drivers' skills is weaker, McLaren is stronger than last year, but this is too much in my opinion. How do they appear to be so fast? They really must be disqualified. I would only feel sorry for Hamilton, because forever first ever nigger in Formula One.

But I guess this whole thing will be faded, even if they are guilty, they don't dare to punish them.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Chulk

I don't think McLaren being fast from one year to another means they used Ferrari's info. Teams develop technologies to be faster next year, sometimes they failed (see Renault this year or Williams when they tried that awful front wing, or many other teams in many other years), sometimes they don't, like McLaren did this year (and did not when Mika left and car wasn't fast enough to beat Ferrari which had improved a lot)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Last night I had a weird dream: I watched F1's next race in Spa where Hamilton crashed a wall at a very high speed and died...

Usrin

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger killed in CTG's dreams by crashing a wall on a F1 race!

Usrin

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger winning a rainy F1 Grand Prix! :)
Dicksuker Fernando Alonso! ;D

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on September 30, 2007, 09:06:33 AM
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger winning a rainy F1 Grand Prix! :)
Dicksuker Fernando Alonso! ;D

1, I agree.
2, I agree. I wrote the same thing to Akoss Poo in SMS just after it happened (in the morning) with the usual Alealealealealealeooooo... beginning. ;D

Chulk

Great race by Hamilton + Stupid mistake by Alonso = Hamilton's championship title!

Fortunately, next year will make Alonso go away (to Ferrari?). Who's coming? I'd like Rosberg or Vettel, they're young and very talented.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Alonso will stay, McLaren is too strong car to leave for anybody else.

CTG

Very dirty and lucky Nyalonso again... F U C K off horse-headed spanish gay!