News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forever Sir Lewis Hamilton!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, March 18, 2007, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

/OFF-topic discussion
Quote from: Chulk on November 03, 2008, 10:19:36 PM
What are you doing here, Krys? I think you have some homework in this place!
Because I'm "addicted to spam" as my profile says. :D

Quote from: zaqrack on November 04, 2008, 10:11:12 AM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 02, 2008, 09:56:16 PM

Their 2nd best after "Do what I say" in my opinion.

My first ever attended concert was Clawfinger in 1994. I was only 13, so my friend's father had to come with us, else we we couldn't go inside.
It was awesome. I also like the "melodic" songs, for example "catch me". But of course Do What I Say is the absolute best :)
Good band for your 1st concert. :)
My 1st real concert was (some years before you) Mötley Crüe, when they were at their best.
I also saw Clawfinger on tour in Paris, it was in mid-90's too, don't remeber the year exactly.
/end of OFF-topic discussion

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 04, 2008, 12:58:26 PM
/OFF-topic discussion
Quote from: Chulk on November 03, 2008, 10:19:36 PM
What are you doing here, Krys? I think you have some homework in this place!
Because I'm "addicted to spam" as my profile says. :D
/end of OFF-topic discussion
Then Spam in the other topic and give us an answer. Don't try to gain some time...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Another late comment but...

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to lose an F1 GP because of the team's fault! ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, THE FIRST EVER NIGGER TO WIN ON THE BEST TRACK OF THE FORMULA ONE GRAND PRIX CALENDAR!!!  ;D ;D ;D

And forever Belgian women&GP organizers, because the wall of the girls who appalauded for the podium place drivers again appeared without picsacipö! Moreover, they changed their sports shoes to elegant, flat, tiny, black, girlish shoes! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 29, 2010, 08:52:42 PM
And forever Belgian women&GP organizers, because the wall of the girls who appalauded for the podium place drivers again appeared without picsacipö! Moreover, they changed their sports shoes to elegant, flat, tiny, black, girlish shoes! :)

Shut up, you picsacipöfil asshole! ;D

The N-guy is dirty lucky as always.

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger who collided with Nico Hülkenberg on a rainy Brazilian Grand Prix when Michael Schumacher completed his last grand prix before retirement!!!

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 26, 2012, 01:11:37 PM
Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger who collided with Nico Hülkenberg on a rainy Brazilian Grand Prix when Michael Schumacher completed his last grand prix before retirement!!!

When Hülkenberg started the overtaking procedure, I was absolutely sure about the accident. Forever Hülkenberg anyway! ;D

I hope Mercedes will be crappy in 2013. Hamilton has to show something in a weak car, else his results from the past will be considered as "driving the best car" factor.

Quote from: CTG on November 26, 2012, 01:23:03 PM

When Hülkenberg started the overtaking procedure, I was absolutely sure about the accident. Forever Hülkenberg anyway! ;D

I hope Mercedes will be crappy in 2013. Hamilton has to show something in a weak car, else his results from the past will be considered as "driving the best car" factor.

I feel absolutely the same for Räikkönen... they both should sit in Mercedes in 2013... sadly, Räikkönen won't...

I wasn't talking about the accident, I was talking about the historical moment of sport when the first ever nigger collided with Nico Hülkenberg on a rainy Brazilian Grand Prix when Michael Schumacher completed his last grand prix before retirement.

But I think it wasn't really Hülkenberg's mistake. Or at least it shouldn't have been punished - is it something special when somebody skids on the wet road during a car race? The problem was the overlapped driver's presence, but that was bad luck, not a mistake to be punished. It would have been good to see a Hülkenberg-Hamilton top2 yesterday.

BÖFF!!! FOREVER SEBASTIAN VETTEL!

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 26, 2012, 01:34:17 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 26, 2012, 01:23:03 PM

I feel absolutely the same for Räikkönen... they both should sit in Mercedes in 2013... sadly, Räikkönen won't...

I wasn't talking about the accident, I was talking about the historical moment of sport when the first ever nigger collided with Nico Hülkenberg on a rainy Brazilian Grand Prix when Michael Schumacher completed his last grand prix before retirement.

But I think it wasn't really Hülkenberg's mistake. Or at least it shouldn't have been punished - is it something special when somebody skids on the wet road during a car race? The problem was the overlapped driver's presence, but that was bad luck, not a mistake to be punished. It would have been good to see a Hülkenberg-Hamilton top2 yesterday.

BÖFF!!! FOREVER SEBASTIAN VETTEL!

Sure, it was just a race accident. I hate the current view of stewards about punishing every little mistakes and "mistakes". When X at 300 kmh tries to overtake Y at 290 kmh, strange things can happen. And not only by will... (yes, I know, the speed is significantly lower at the beginning of those S curves).

Chulk

I think Drive-through penalty comes because Stewards understand Hulkenberg's move was too risky and could have been easily avoided. It's like in law, when someone has no intention of harming anybody but does so by doing something dangerous. For example the law doesn't say Max speed allowed on the street changes if it snows (it rarely does here) but if you cause a crash because you're going at 40km/h on a snowy street, you are to be blamed anyway.
I think everybody watching the race knew that was going to end badly, cars where drifting all over the track in many corners. Hulkenberg should have known that and prevented it, but didn't. There's no intention, but there is negligence.

I rest my case :b

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on November 27, 2012, 08:04:53 AM
I think Drive-through penalty comes because Stewards understand Hulkenberg's move was too risky and could have been easily avoided. It's like in law, when someone has no intention of harming anybody but does so by doing something dangerous. For example the law doesn't say Max speed allowed on the street changes if it snows (it rarely does here) but if you cause a crash because you're going at 40km/h on a snowy street, you are to be blamed anyway.
I think everybody watching the race knew that was going to end badly, cars where drifting all over the track in many corners. Hulkenberg should have known that and prevented it, but didn't. There's no intention, but there is negligence.

OTOH, there were many overtakes at the first corner, and any of them could have ended badly through a small mistake by the overtaking driver. The message here seems to be "if you crash at someone, take him out of the race and are lucky enough to escape, you will be punished no matter what", which doesn't sit well with me. The "race accident" category CTG referred to is being quickly driven to extinction...

(Though you do have a point in saying that everyone watching could sense that it would end in tears...  :-X)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on November 28, 2012, 03:55:47 AM
OTOH, there were many overtakes at the first corner, and any of them could have ended badly through a small mistake by the overtaking driver.
That's true, but Hulkenberg tried that when the track was at its worst moment of the entire race... Also, we know it's not the same if any top dog tries it because they have more talent + better car so risk is significantly lower.
I don't agree with the penalty either, just trying to reason why it was given...

CTG

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger to skid up a pit stop by choosing a wrong team's garage. ;D

Usrin

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger who has won the Hungarian GP four times (btw, all times ahead of Kimi Räikkönen)!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Forever Lewis Hamilton, the first ever nigger standing on the podium of a Formula 1 GP after starting from the pit lane!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.