News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forever Sir Lewis Hamilton!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, March 18, 2007, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Nah I really don't have problem with black people.

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on June 11, 2007, 07:00:51 PM
but please bear in mind that while speaking in Hungarian and generally in Hungary the N word doesn't hold too much racism by meaning and the B word does, it is the completely opposite when speaking in English
Notorious class from Zak McLanguage ;)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I really hope today Lewis will do something which had never been made earlier by a nigger!  ;D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss PooI really hope today Lewis will do something which had never been made earlier by a nigger!  ;D
And as he is the first black racing F1, this can be either a 2nd victory, or a first abandon, or a 6th podium in a raw, ... ;D :D

CTG

DIRTY HAMILTON!!! ;D

But Alonso is even more dirtier, so forever Lewis Hamilton, the fastest nigger   r a c e r   on Earth.

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 17, 2007, 05:28:52 PM
I really hope today Lewis will do something which had never been made earlier by a nigger!  ;D

AND HE DID!!! YEAH!!! FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON!!! :D

Btw: I think racism doesn't depend on the usage of words. Maybe the stupid Americans can think that. But for example, Istvan Csurka (extreme right-wing "politician" from Hungary) NEVER used the word "Gypsy", neither "Jewish" during his career, when he talked about these people. So should we believe that he is not a dirty racist?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

CTG

I want to see "Alonso? Who?" T-shirt on Hamilton fans in Interlagos. ;D

Chulk

Forgot to say earlier. Great race by Vettel! He is the youngest driver ever to score a point in F1 championship!

Usrin

Quote from: Chulk on June 20, 2007, 04:16:10 PM
Forgot to say earlier. Great race by Vettel! He is the youngest driver ever to score a point in F1 championship!

But unfortunately, he is white. ;)

CTG

Great race by Sato in Canada and he's yellow. ;D

Chulk

Colourfull F1 we have this year. Maybe next year a native american will join F1 and then we'll have a red driver as well!

Usrin

FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, the first ever nigger in F1 to stand on the podium 8 times in a row!

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on July 01, 2007, 06:08:53 PM
FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, the first ever nigger in F1 to stand on the podium 8 times in a row!

I wonder what would he do with a worse car, because he showed nothing about position defense and nice overtakes. He just pushed and never came into a really hot battle yet. McLaren is too fast to show his real skills.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG
Quote from: UsrinFOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, the first ever nigger in F1 to stand on the podium 8 times in a row!
I wonder what would he do with a worse car, because he showed nothing about position defense and nice overtakes. He just pushed and never came into a really hot battle yet. McLaren is too fast to show his real skills.
That's partially true.
Alonso made some great moves this afternoon, Hamilton just missed his start and then simply secured the 3rd place.