News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH Season 2007 - Comments

Started by Mark L. Rivers, February 04, 2007, 06:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Three drivers on the track in last week and 5 replays sent: not a great activity but the usual upgrade by AbuRaf70 (near to leave the provisional last place) and two very interesting times from SuperBrian and me!  ;)  Before the more and more fast danish  :)  makes a great outset (1'12"40) approaching consistently Zak's time and subsequently I have placed a jab going down under 1'10"  8) and getting the bonus point at stake for the 2nd Checkpoint! As it's happened yet, I discovered to be able to reach times lower than I believed, even if it was not easy this time...  ::)  In fact I have succeeded to lower my time after I had thought for a long time not to go down under 1'12". Only racing very hard in the first part of the track, I succeeded to makes a little exploit. But CTG declared that winning time will be 1'05"xx, so we would see many others strong times!  :)  Difficult, very difficult to see a great consistent improvement from me, maybe 1", no more. But he sure hopes to be wrong one more time!  ;)

CTG

Mark L. Rivers

Only two replays in last week, both by AbuRaf70, the only driver which is keeping hot his engine. The argentinian driver breaks 1'20" barrier as other pipsqueaks and he's by now on the wash of Krys TOFF. OK, it has just begun the last week of race: who will be able to improve his current result? Who will win? Seven days to know the answers...  ;)

CTG

Whooops... I'll be totally busy this week. This time I really won't win. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGThis time I really won't win. :)
You say that each time before sending a kicking ass replay. :D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 18, 2007, 07:52:07 PM

But this time I tell the truth. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on March 18, 2007, 11:01:47 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 18, 2007, 07:52:07 PM

But this time I tell the truth. ;D
You always say that too!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Okay then I'll win. Is it better? :D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on March 19, 2007, 03:51:49 AM
Okay then I'll win. Is it better? :D
No, it's not. But at least it honest!  ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Nah... I really don't know when to race. Maybe Friday evening. But it's also possible we will have some beers with Akoss on Friday at Miskolc.

Mark L. Rivers

Fantastic race for Chulk which wins clearly R2!!  :) Really an awesome result  (1'08"25  :o) which lead him to conquer his 2nd victory in SDR RH contest almost a year after the first! Racing like a supersonic jet in all section of the race Chulk has preceded me, the only which has succeeded to snatch the best time of a section (the last). No improvement for me although he tried without gain not even 0"05  ::) , but arriving 2nd again as R1, now I'm first in general classification!  8)  Third, as R1, Zak McKracken: no further replays from him, but his time (as we have saw soon) was really strong, above all for a very fast last section of race (only 0"15 his gap from me). Fourth a dogged Krys TOFF!  :D  With 4 consecutive improvements in last days, he succeeded to overtake his teammate SuperBrian for only 0"20! Like a wink-message near to: "SB, you're very fast, but... for the moment you have to stay behind your ganger...  ;)". Anyway, great performance again by SuperBrian, 5th! And he was even 3rd at last intermediate, but he has not perfectioned last curve, leaving in it a lot of time... Really a pity for him, Fluency could be his first podium! Sixth a tameless AbuRaf70: the argentinian driver has improved step by step, reaching a good 1'14"00, a result he didn't believe possible, as he told me! So, great result for him too!  :)   And in last week joined Paleke too (7th): just an assay race for him, near to an IRC lap. But he apposed his sign on this race anyway: thank to his 4 points, Damage Inc now lead the Team Classification with 1 point over MeganiuM Aces High! Waiting for Gutix, sure...  ;)   Great absent has been CTG: after the winning outset in R1, he has not taken part in R2. Sure I hope to see him again in the next race, on a track enterely dedicated to RH drivers and their Indy: the appointment is for the 1st April at 00:01!  :)

CTG

Sorry, after few beers I couldn't feel the power to make a great lap on Friday... :)