News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Scoreboard frozen

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, February 13, 2003, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This is the first time it happened what I said earlier (it happened in the previous months, too, but after 10th-15th). Everybody sent his time at the beginning of the month, and the other part of the month it's quite boring. It's the same that we had in the first parts of the months before October 2002. I still can't understand why is it good that the leader got points. And the best two drivers sent their strong times, there are not too much pipsqueaks who can be leaders, so it's not worthy to send times. The system becomes more and more complicated but nothing goes better... :(
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Well, I agree. The leading points system was made to obligate the pipsqueak to send their best times and to hide them until the last minute.
Now it don't happens, but this is an advantage to the pro.
What to do? I don't know, because if we don't use this system, nobody will send his times til the last day.
But we know that we need another solution. Maybe the newbies thinks comething, they have the same word as us.
I would like to hear them, we need new ideas.

al il professore

I am a clockwork. I send replays everymonth. that's it.

stop boring us further saying AAAH nobody send rpls... ah ah ah

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!!!

dont tell us, u little pipsqueak, that u cant drive faster than 1:26...? ??? ??????

are you a wimp? are they all three WIMPS?

cant they drive faster than THAT? they all are gayz... believe me.

I am disgusted by this puny show: rocky horror show with three pipsqueaks in the same second that dont attack each other... PUNY ONES!! PATHETICS... and useful: because one rookie will come to crush u all...

1. Akoss sayz: hey? its boring, and i dont want to push my limits... because pushing the envelope is boring NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ONE!

2. Alanrotoi sayz: Hey? why rookies dont speak about us? their thinkings about the stunts valhalla could be the ambrosia of the stunts gods... PRIDE WILL MAKE U LOSE URSELF

3. GEORGE DUMB JUNIOR SAYZ: the world's best military! and he looks like a dictator (remember in rome the dictator was a special form of the chief of the republic, named to solve crisis) NO WAR... PLEASE.

4. Alain sayz to bonzai joe: send it... stunts pro pipsqueaks wait for ur rpl, it could make the competition fun in z22, because akoss isnt able to drive faster than that.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

What's about me - I could race on ZCT 22 and send rpl, but I haven't time :( You see, even team page isn't updated yet (I planned to update it last week). I think other pipsqueaks haven't very much free time too, and it's not necessary to send rpls (and vaste your important time for racing) because the month is not ending yet.

And I don't understand what you want to say :? Remove leading time rule? But in that case you'd see on the scoreboard only my 1:50 time untill the last week or even last days. Is it would interesting? I guess NO  :evil:

btw, we are fighting not for leading time at all :!: It's just an interesting thing to make our leaders to send their replays on the first days. And it's an awesome solution I think :D So, take it easy, and race if you have plenty of free time :P

Krys TOFF

Why i didn't send any rpls since January 2nd ?

Because I don't play Stunts everyday and because I decided to race on every comp, not only Zak's.

So i played FSC from january 2nd to 5th, then I played CTG's (when will be any update ???) and now I play Stunts LOL.

After that, i'll get back to Zak's (and it will be soon). :wink:

Next month, one new comp will appear (Mingva's) and i will race on it too.

But I'm not BJ or Alan, I need much more time to achieve a good result, so I can't do as them and send awesome times on each comp in 3 days. :lol:

But I agree that drivers racing only at Zak's should have new replays more frequently, like I or CTG had last month (that was quite a good fight, but there was only two comps last month : Zak's and FSC).

Btw, I suppose that people don't race everyday and that, for some of us, Stunts isn't THE ONLY game played, so...

Krys TOFF

sorry, I made a mistake : there was 3 comps last month (I forgot CTG's).

BonzaiJoe

I managed to stay awake reading your post, and here's what I have to say: You may have noticed that 1.25 is quite a reasonable time (or have you already driven 1.24?). This month, I have decided to send in my best replay at all times, so my best time on ZCT22 currently is 1.26.35, and my best time on ACT02 is 1.06.45.
I think the system is working totally fine, and I don't see the big problem in there being "only" 14 pipsqueaks halfway through the month. Last year it would have been a dream. Let's not get political about this. Amateur league was supposed to help on the problem the leading time only affect pros, and it does.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

wowowowowo!!!

let me listen to shaft music.... SHAFT!

that make me feel so powerful...

u wake up? okay... u are all alive. but Bonzai didnt answer this month problem yet: he should have been fighting alan's winning time for a week yet.

ALOOOORS? is it coming????

of course I dont believe akoss can drive faster than that, so it will be fun to watch B & A showdowning.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Doelloos

I think leading time is good, because then you have some times to achieve.

And when mingva goes to pro league, it maybe is possible for noobs like me to get at least a leading time 'once'  :roll:

(To mingva: I would rather see 1:50 on scoreboard then that 1:32, because 1:32 is not possible for me...)

(To Alain: Relax!  :P  You sound very frustated about post of other     stunt-freaks 8) )

cya,
Doelloos
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.
I Play ragnarok in a guild.
I Play GTA in every car :P

al il professore

i'm a stunts freak. i am a tiger. roar.

XDude_NL

al il professore

rpl needed. should be useful to play. the more u play, the more u get chance to become a pro faster.

think: whats better in your life than being a stallin stunts professional? doing war to useless countries? being vetoed by reasonable countries?

I miss roy wiegerink. another star has passed.

what could it be a comp with alanrotoi, roy, cap, parano, argammon, bonzai joe, akoss, bismark, alain and zack at their best?

come on, all of those are alive, and can play... lets do the all star game.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"rpl needed. should be useful to play. the more u play, the more u get chance to become a pro faster.

think: whats better in your life than being a stallin stunts professional? doing war to useless countries? being vetoed by reasonable countries?

I miss roy wiegerink. another star has passed.

what could it be a comp with alanrotoi, roy, cap, parano, argammon, bonzai joe, akoss, bismark, alain and zack at their best?

come on, all of those are alive, and can play... lets do the all star game.

Well, send me your rpl from ZCT22, then i get better  :)

al il professore

i can send it to u of course... but u wont be able to do the same at the moment

if team members are agreeing, i will send u my rpl of course

Mingva