News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Scoreboard frozen

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, February 13, 2003, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

its okay, 'captain come back' ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "Mingva"I do not agree :P

Don't you want some more competition in amateur.  :?
When i look at his RPL, then i can get more close too you i think.
Are you afraid that i will be too good for you?  8)

alanrotoi

Yeah! Competition competition competition!!!
Mings send your replay! :)

al il professore

scandal!

competition turns our world into a testosteron maeltr?m where the more lucky will win always.

an ex communist comrade said: lets do an amateur and pro competition... then they will struggle for life in the top to be the best, in the middle not to be relegated, in the bottom to struggle with the pro the next month

scandal!

i dont like competition. and competitors. they suck.

beating yourself is enough. dont follow the path that took the maniacs pros are.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

There must be something more on this track (tricks). I have to try this track again tonight!!!!
I'm happy to see that new rplz arrived, but I'm not happy about these new times (Alain, Bonzai Joe).
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

i am happy about alanrotoi's new avatar

Krys TOFF

Quotei am happy about alanrotoi's new avatar

I think EVERYONE is. :lol:

al il professore

every time i see it i ejaculate.

BonzaiJoe

That's just how long you last ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

Krys TOFF

Alain il precosator ejaculator !  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: