News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

And the winner is...

Started by JTK, November 03, 2003, 07:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Hi Akoss, did you receive the package now? It seems to be on its way for a very long time...

alanrotoi

It was intercepted by MeganiuM ;)

BonzaiJoe

I think there will be heads rolling in the company that supplies compasses for the postal services...
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I said MeganiuM nor Cork!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JTK

One month is over now... hmm...  :evil:

Mingva

Somebody intercepted valuable packet  :twisted:

Anyway, yesterday I got my packet from Quebec (Canada) after 5 weeks of waiting!!! Also I had to wait ~month for game from UK (because of postal strike there).

alanrotoi

and two or three weeks a registered letter (with the official MeganiuM cover) from Buenos Aires to Klaipeda... :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Of course I have the package for a long time now, sorry, I forgot to tell you. Thanks for the game. We did some photos when I received the package, you will get it of course soon. Now I have a computer... but I won't have the Net for the winter break...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Ah, good, now I feel better...  I hope you liked it. As far as I know you are the only person in the stunts community who owns an original game.  8)

Now KHR and me have to think of the next years' price... :mrgreen:

will there be a competition in the summer this year? i hope!

if not, are you interested in a summer indy competition on my site? but i really hope there will be kalpen this summer! :D

629.09 km

Ages ago I promised to show the pictures of the package and me together. The pictures were on the CPU on father's workplace notebook, I have just copied them to this CPU recently.

So, here you are, some pictures!

Btw at the moment I don't know where I did put the package in my room, long time haven't seen it. Let's hope it haven't disappeared. :)

629.09 km

zaqrack

how much I'd also like to have one box like yours!!!

JTK

Hi Akoss, no there will be no competition this year. I also have to end 2007's season with a last track, I hope I can manage to do this next week... ???
Real life keeps me far away from hosting my competition... :'(
But if this year a WSM will happen, I'll create live racing tracks of most excellent kind just for you!  :) 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Quote from: JTK on January 09, 2008, 10:29:38 AM
Hi Akoss, no there will be no competition this year. I also have to end 2007's season with a last track, I hope I can manage to do this next week... ???
Real life keeps me far away from hosting my competition... :'(
But if this year a WSM will happen, I'll create live racing tracks of most excellent kind just for you!  :) 8)

:) :) :) The competition question was from 2004, only the post including the pics was new.
But if we meet on a WSM this year, I'm waiting for your excellent tracks! Hopefully no more Paprika tracks will happen! :D

629.09 km

JTK

Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 09, 2008, 10:32:06 AM
:) :) :) The competition question was from 2004, only the post including the pics was new.

Whoopsie!  :-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de