News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH-R4/2007 - "X-CHANGE?

Started by Mark L. Rivers, April 29, 2007, 07:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

A Stunts track, not a railway!

A superb challenge is waiting all Stunts drivers and their Melange!  :)
Yes, next RH track is really involving and absorbing with a unique characteristic. Don?t you believe it? Well, what would you say about a multi-way challenge where the track switches from one way to two ways 5 times in about 80?, and where drivers will have to switch from a way to another after every fork road if they will want to reach their best? Only the best drivers will be able to choose the right moment to change the way?  8)  Sure, you?ll drive a very manageable Stuns car on a Stunts track, not a locomotive on a railway? but sure a bit of water doesn?t make easy the switches!  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Track is available! Gentlemen, start your engines!  ;)

Duplode

Wow - a sweet lil' beast to challenge a very imaginative track design. Eager to try it...

Krys TOFF

Not tested yet, but name is well apropriated. Hopefully, the car has a perfect handling to allow all the needed switches.

As Senser would say :
"The wheels are set in motion and the job's getting done.
Time to make the switch
"

Full lyrics at the bottom of this page

CTG

I don't like it. Sorry, I'm very critical with Melange tracks since Argammon's Oligoways, as it was the perfect multiway track in my eyes. I think this one is a mediorce track with only a few possibilities, but still enjoyable for fanatics (I'm not in fanatic mood at the moment). The last two tracks of the season were better. But it's just my own opinion, I hope others will like it better.

Duplode

Is it just me or for some weird bug one can't load a replay on the pause menu while racing X-Change?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: DuplodeIs it just me or for some weird bug one can't load a replay on the pause menu while racing X-Change?
I don't have that bug at all, I load and can continue my replay without any problem. But it seems Mark encountered this problem too (see SDR page news).

Mark L. Rivers

Technical problems resolved (thanks Krys  ;)) and result have been published yet!

Very fast time by SuperBrian who conquers the first bonus point at stake racing very hard: really great!  :)  The more and more consistent danish driver preceds me for 0"50 and his teammate Krys TOFF (2"05). A bit distanced the fresh winner AbuRaf70, who seems find some problems to individuate the best path through the switches. But, as we know, we will find him very near to the others from the next checkpoint yet...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

2nd Checkpoint

A new leader at 2nd checkpoint, great activity by AbuRaf70 and SuperBrian, and outset by Chulk: the race enters in a interesting phase!  :) I improved decidedly my time (-7,72%) and I conquered 1 bonus point leading the provisional classification and smashing 70" barrier.  8)   But behind me SuperBrian lowers consistently his time (-4,31%) getting other 0,5 bonus point: really motivated the danish driver, 2nd with a little gap, only 2".  :)  Third provisional place catched by Chulk: outset quite strong with 1'13"20.  And finally AbuRaf70 overtakes Krys TOFF (no improvement for the french driver, we will wait him at next checkpoint  ;) ) improving 6 times his time: now he's 4th reducing remarkably his gap, with his usual tenacity!  :) OK, again 7 days and we'll have a more clear idea about the potential of the drivers. And sure we'll know who will be able to catch the last bonus point at stake!  ;)

Chulk

Damn! I thought 1'13"20 would be enough to be at least 2nd by now. I think I'm missing a trick then...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Okay-okay... prepare for a great CTG attack tonight! ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 15, 2007, 09:44:50 AM

You're welcome!  :) 

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 15, 2007, 09:44:50 AM
mmm... I don't like the way it sounds... :-\

CTG

Postponed attack, I'm too tired.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 15, 2007, 10:22:50 PM
Postponed attack, I'm too tired.
Don't worry. You have plenty of time until next sunday.