News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH - R5/2007 - "TETRIS"

Started by Mark L. Rivers, May 29, 2007, 09:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Mark L. Rivers

Update for 3rd checkpoint will be done with a little delay time (Sunday night or Monday). Deadline is not postponed. Just a free Sunday...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

3rd Checkpoint

A new leading time with change at vertex: I pushed hard is Porsche 962 until 55"20 getting the 1st provisional place and a whole bonus point!  8)  So I overtook Chulk (no improvement for him but still 3rd) and CTG who tried to keep the lead lowering his previous time about 1", but not enough to beat new leading time.  ;)  Behind the podiumers, AbuRaf70 hooks Duplode reaching his same time: hot duel in last week between them!  :)   And at 6th place we find Krys TOFF, 0"25 behind the southamerican couple, with a very fast outset (leading time at 1st CP was only 0"30 better  :)) . And now, last week of race! Who will be able to put his wheels ahead all? Will I succeed to keep my 1st provisional place in the championship? Or will Chulk succeed to return to the head of the contest? And what about CTG? Will he succeed to get his 2nd victory in the season keeping alive his chances for the final victory? Next Sunday we'll know all the answers!  ;)

PS
Password for last zip-file:   heuksn90  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Here it is my final time for Tetris. Will it be enough to remain 1st in general classification? Difficultly against a motivated CTG and a so in shape Chulk...  ::)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/TETMARK6.zip

CTG

Finally I could find a crack to open this txt... ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 21, 2007, 09:18:58 AM
Finally I could find a crack to open this txt... ;)

Maybe you should spend your time to try to beat my time instead to open my zip-file...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Final result!

2nd victory in a row for me and I lunge in general classification!  :) I raced very fast (above all in 1st and 3rd section) succeeding to precede on the podium CTG (fastest 2nd section) and a retrieved Krys TOFF! The hungarian driver didn't send improvements (was he at his best yet or too much engaged with other contests...?  :D ;) ) while the french driver has caught just in the last minutes (as usual) his 4th podium ever in RH-SDR!  :) Just after the podiumers, we find the more and more consistent Duplode: 4th place in his first SDR RH race with the fastest 4th section, great!  8)  The two "Meganium's" driver close the classification with Chulk 5th (no improvement for him since 2nd checkpoint) and AbuRaf70 6th (good final improvement that lead him very near at his teammate). A bit disappoint not to see other "Damage's" drivers, SuperBrian and Paleke,  ::)   who could make more interesting the gage in Team classification, where MeganiuM High Aces leads with only 16 points just on Damage Inc. About Driver classification, as aforesaid I lunge, but we are only at half season. Five drivers can still aspire to the final victory, above all Chulk who have only a gap of 12 points. But sure hot becomes the challenge for the final podium after the rescue of CTG and Krys TOFF on AbuRaf70, by now hounded. And now stop for a week. Next race will be next Sunday, the 1st July, with the 2nd Indy race of this year (the 3rd will be the last of the season). A short description of the race is expected for next wednesday. Anyway, I can say yet that track will be very, very spectacular and the show will be great! ;)

PS
Password (not for CTG... ;)): lejcuw67

Duplode

Cool race in  a cool track and neat result for me... congratulations to the podiumers and this time in special to Krys, with his eleventh hour salvage of 3rd place  ;).

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on June 24, 2007, 04:41:23 PM
[The hungarian driver didn't send improvements (was he at his best yet or too much engaged with other contests...?  :D ;) )

I wanted to race on the last night but Transport Tycoon seemed to be more interesting than Stunts. :) Nice time anyway, it would need at least 20-30 minutes of heavy RH from me to beat it. When racing in several contests, even another 20 minutes is quite a lot.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode on June 24, 2007, 05:27:20 PM
Cool race in  a cool track and neat result for me... congratulations to the podiumers and this time in special to Krys, with his eleventh hour salvage of 3rd place  ;).
I spent all my friday evening preparing the school fiesta and all my saturday managing it with other parents. I didn't touched Stunts until this morning when I woke up at 11AM. I had no time to race seriously both RH and noRH. As situation was sharper for RH due to more participants, I raced RH race. It's nice to see I managed to get the podium. :)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 24, 2007, 07:17:03 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on June 24, 2007, 04:41:23 PM
[The hungarian driver didn't send improvements (was he at his best yet or too much engaged with other contests...?  :D ;) )

Nice time anyway, it would need at least 20-30 minutes of heavy RH from me to beat it. When racing in several contests, even another 20 minutes is quite a lot.

"20-30 minutes"...? I thought that 10 minutes were even too much for a top driver like you...!   :D

CTG

Mark L. Rivers

CTG

But beware, I'm going to buy an USB keyboard soon - experts say due to the hot weather and the poor cooling of notebooks caused the keyboard error: plastic parts deformed. Contact works only after hitting keys several times/for a long time or holding down the whole coverslip of the notebook while playing (not a comfortable thing ;D).