News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH-R4/2007 - "X-CHANGE?

Started by Mark L. Rivers, April 29, 2007, 07:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Not that much but I'll try. ;)

CTG

Very first 10 minutes RH test: 1:15.35. It seems like Mark's time is quite strong but 1:03-1:04 will be the winning time.

CTG

Second try: 1:08.25. I start to think that huge magic would be enough to go under 1 minute... :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGSecond try: 1:08.25. I start to think that huge magic would be enough to go under 1 minute... :)
Huge magic ? Sure : Melange car is Alan Rotoi's creation, and it has Alan's magic carpet ability. Harder to reach than with NSX, but possible to reach.

Mark L. Rivers

3rd checkpoint

Only AbuRaf70 on the track for this checkpoint: good improvement and provisional podium for him!  :)  The argentinian driver lowers again his time reaching a good 1'12"40, and only for 0"90 he didn't succeed to take 0,5 bonus point. All other drivers have evidently decided not to take part at the race in this week so not to discovered his potential. Sure, they have sacrified the possibilities to get other bonus point but in this way they didn't provide any indication about the limit they are able to reach. So last week will be very exciting!  ;)  Sure more drivers are able to lower current limit (1'09"30) but who will win the race? Will Chulk mantain the lead in the championship? Or will I succeed to overtake him? And AbuRaf70, 3rd in general classification? Will he get another great performance giving us another big emotion? But we can sure expect high performances from others, beginning from Krys TOFF and CTG, who declared in the forum to have overtook yet current leading time...  ::) :)  Well, there are enough reasons to wait with tasted expectancy the finish!  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Riverswe can sure expect high performances from others, beginning from Krys TOFF and CTG, who declared in the forum to have overtook yet current leading time...  ::) :)
Errrr, CTG may have said it, but I didn't. :D
I just said that according to this car possibilities, it's possible to improve the leading time with the help of useful magic carpets. Am I able to be the one who'll do it ? We'll see... ::)

CTG

1:08.xx sent, I'll improve later.

Mark L. Rivers

I have realized today my final time at X-change and I?m very satisfied for my replay!  :)  It?s near to the time I thought possible after the 1st checkpoint, but in the middle of the race I had thought not to be able to approach it? Will it be my first victory at SDR? Difficult to say?  ::)   Anyway I would be content to stay on the podium?   ;)

CTG

DAMN, EA F1 2002 is the enemy of Stunts. I killed my down cursor button with it, I can't brake... :(

Mark L. Rivers

Dosbox 0.65 has a very good key-remapper...  ;)

CTG

DOS-Box sucks with RH racing...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 24, 2007, 08:40:48 AM
DOS-Box sucks with RH racing...

I play Stunts only with DOSBox... RH race and NORH race... Pentium III, video-card integrated...  ;)

Chulk

I do that too and works perfectly. Otherwise I don't have sound. Besides DOSBox window looks better than full screen as game resolution is very low.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

I use DOSBox only for noRH at SDR. But in windows mode too. In full screen I didn't found frame skip and cycles settings correct to make the game runs smoothly.

Mark L. Rivers

Finish!

And finally I succeeded to win in the unique active contest where I still had not won!  8)  Sure an happy victory for me thanks to a very fast time in last week: 1'03"70!  :)  The podium is completed by two great protagonists: Chulk and CTG! Chulk (overtook in general classification by me  ;)) raced very fast in firsts 2 sections but an original race choice in section 2 (he results the only driver to have choosen it  ::)) didn't permit him to approach very fast the last part of the race, and so he left many precious centiseconds: + 1"20 only in section 3. CTG was 3rd (only 0"25 the gap) at 2nd intermediate, but a very strange race choice in section 3 (he didn't cut like all other drivers the hill just before the 3rd intermediate  ???) lead him to lose some seconds and the speed necessary to make a fast final part. After the podiumers, we find AbuRaf70 and SuperBrian, with the argentinian ahead the danish for only 0"35: a challenge which seems a wink to their previous dazzling duels!  ;)  (Just a precisation: SuperBrian had sent another time before 3rd checkpoint (Spam folder, I didn't see it, sorry...  :-[) but that time don't affect the present and the past classification). 6th is Krys TOFF who didn't improve his time realized in 1st week: we hope to see him very active, together all others, in next absorbing challenge which will start the 1st June: "Tetris"! Will you be able to play it...?  :D ;)