News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH-R4/2007 - "X-CHANGE?

Started by Mark L. Rivers, April 29, 2007, 07:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers6th is Krys TOFF who didn't improve his time realized in 1st week: we hope to see him very active, together all others, in next absorbing challenge which will start the 1st June: "Tetris"!
I spent too much time racing noRH "Smart" track and also Kalpen track. So, I had no time remaining for X-Change improvement attempt... :-\

CTG

Sometimes it happens that I totally miss a shortcut...  :-\

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGSometimes it happens that I totally miss a shortcut...  :-\
Maybe you should consider joining a team to learn some tricks and shortcuts. lol ;D :P :D 8)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 28, 2007, 07:14:32 PM
Sometimes it happens that I totally miss a shortcut...  :-\
I can't believe you missed that trick! When I finnished my replay I was more afraid of you than Mark, though I thought I would be 3rd after all.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

That happens when people are unmotivated... Strange but I don't feel any power and mood to take a revenge.

CTG

My biggest problem with SDR is the weekly update. My strategy is in connection with the times I see from other pipsqueaks. Sometimes I'm unable to de my best when other pipsqueak's leading time is mediorce, because I become satisfied with a confident but not ass-kicking lead. But when I see pipsqueaks leading by 10-20-30... etc seconds over others then I find out easily all the tricks.

Paleke

Damn it! I've totally forgot that SDR tracks end on Sundays...  :-\
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Paleke on May 30, 2007, 06:09:22 PM
Damn it! I've totally forgot that SDR tracks end on Sundays...  :-\

It's a pity...  :-\    OK, next race...  ;)
BTW: remember WSC deadline (today...), you still have not "sent" your replay...  :D ;)

Paleke

I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.