News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Gyöngyös (USC 47)

Started by CTG, May 02, 2007, 04:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGWhat about the video? :)
I'll watch it later. I don't want to see it until I test the track by myself.

CTG

You know... Akoss said it contains all the tricks he planned for those elements. I say it contains all but one. :)

Chulk

Is there a trick missing? I guess the winner will find it. I'll try to do it when I have time to race.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Only a single little trick that means about 1-1.5 seconds...

CTG

Sooner or later I have to make 1:45. Anyway I would be glad to see Duplode on the track.

CTG

Prepare your 1:45 unless you want to loose.  :P

Other say it's not a good track, my opinion: it is! Possibly because I like difficult, pro technique tracks with hard tricks. Congratulations to Akoss, he built something really great!

Chulk

I'll have to start a brand new lap so I can beat Mislav's 1:45 (if he has it and sends it) or CTG's.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on May 31, 2007, 11:14:20 PM
I'll have to start a brand new lap so I can beat Mislav's 1:45 (if he has it and sends it) or CTG's.

Mislav??? Where's Mislav?

CTG

Still no T?ff replay on the scoreboard...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGStill no T?ff replay on the scoreboard...
Oh, damn ! That's right. IhavetoraceIhavetoraceIhavetorace... ;D

Mark L. Rivers

"Where's Mark???", CTG asked on his News page...

Well, I don't like the track (as aforesaid) and I don't like the car (it's not a mistery)... so... don't expect a podium from me... I'll try to defend my position in general classification, waiting next Indy-track...  ;)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 29, 2007, 12:26:09 PM
Anyway I would be glad to see Duplode on the track.

Actually I gave this beauty a try, but it seemed pure hell (I still have to learn...). The Online-Help gave me some inspiration, but, four days from deadline, I doubt I'll get to a time worth sending. Thus, USC will be yet another contest I'll debut three months late  :-[

CTG

No problem, even the champion left out the first two races...

CTG

Less than two days left... Prepare for the final attack!

Krys TOFF

I'll finally have time to race tonight while my wife will watch French version of Pop Idol on TV. Not sure I'll be able to race again tomorrow. Damn, it will be hard again for me to be in top 5 at USC...