News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

february track. good luck

Started by al il professore, February 14, 2003, 12:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i had a moment designing a track, somewhere near UTOPIA, a famous city, here and then, and it was called NO WAR.

drive fast, make love to your car.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

The new track, at last !

Why Saddam and Junior don't fight head to head boxing each other ?
The winner will be able to skid the loser.
Isn't it a good solution for the actual crisis ???

Btw, Colin Powell found a obvious link between Iraq and Al-Qeada : the letter "Q"  :!:
But he forgot the "I" to make it IQ  :!:
Btw, is there anybody thinking really (or with an IQ stonger than 2) in the USA/UK these days  :?:

Or French and Germans are the only one preocuppated with Iraqui cilivians ?

Krys TOFF

oops, i post it here and saw the appropriate topic in protest and praise later.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Btw, is there anybody thinking really (or with an IQ stonger than 2) in the USA/UK these days  :?:

Or French and Germans are the only one preocuppated with Iraqui cilivians ?

88% of England is against the war ! Remember that. It's not the people that want this war, only the politicians.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Krys: "Or French and Germans are the only one preocuppated with Iraqui cilivians ?"

Come on, French and German GOVERNMENTS are procuppated with the Petroleum from Iraq! I'm not talking about the people, but if a government is so preocuppated it's for the business. If there is a war in Iraq all the agreements with French & German companies are broken so USA companies will keep the petroleum business. That's why they want the war and there WILL be.
And sure Argentinian government is agree with this war. WHY? Because they are corrupt puppets of God Uncle Sam...

al il professore

errh.. stop politics, rotoi, u will be mayor of stunts city, thats all... international politics to... able politicians like great consul G W BUSH jr.

and stunts mafia. why dont u send a faster rpl on z22? because of resolution 1441?

note that i received a rpl from shortcutfinder, and wasnt able to read it. if someone send a rpl like that again, i will be forced to open it with an older version of stunts. believe that its my passion , so i will try to open it any way i can do that, but, its fastidious. send rpls from broderbund version 1.1 if it has reached yet your puny country.

NO WAR... PLEASE.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

new rules for FSC stop

go and see at http://francestunts.fr.st stop

send a rpl before 5th march stop

BIG reward promised for the winner stop