News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

no meeting in 2007?

Started by zaqrack, May 05, 2007, 11:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I had a chat with JTK not so long time ago, and we were also talking about the WSM2007.

We came to a conclusion that it might be the best idea not to have a meeting this year. If it'd be in Hungary probably just very few could come and visit from abroad, and also because of the delays its a bit problematic to do all the organiziational work. Me, currently working at two places simultaneously, finishing my studies and not being here whole july would rather not take all the responsibility - a bad meeting is worse than no meeting at all. 

Of course if any of you come to Hungary in august, or prefer to have a Hungarian meeting, I'm ready and waiting to meet you.

With this year break we'll simply wont be able to live without a meeting in 2008, and it'll be surely the best one ever :D

JTK

:'(, but I agree. Maybe next year also there will be some more meeting enthusiasm by all pipsqueaks...?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Conclusion: WSM2006 was the last one FOREVER...  :-\

zaqrack

somehow I expected sthing like this for you.
why don't you rather invest yourenergy on trying to improve the mood to have one next year?

CTG

I hope we will have one in 2008 but I think people will lose more and more their interest in this game and so in Forum/chatting activity with other pipsqueaks. Less contact, less mood to meet. But I really hope I'm wrong with this opinion.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Too bad for the community...

DieselJoe

Quote from: CTG on May 06, 2007, 10:39:33 PM
I hope we will have one in 2008 but I think people will lose more and more their interest in this game and so in Forum/chatting activity with other pipsqueaks. Less contact, less mood to meet. But I really hope I'm wrong with this opinion.
Hey, don't black-paint that immediately! :-*
But unfortunately I have to mention, that despite my better financial situation because of my job at the moment, I'm not that optimistic anymore, that I could take part this year... :-[ On one hand, this is very sad, but the reason is actually a very pleasing one: A friend of mine is going to study her next semester in Australia, and when she has finished in the mid of November, I'll visit her and we will travel around for 1 month! :) Theoretically I could not afford this, but Australia has always been a dream of mine, so I borrowed a bunch of money and bought the tickets last week! :) I can't await it...  ::)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

A friend? A female friend? Ah I see, you want to have sex under the Ayers Rock! ;D

JTK

I am motivated to meet! Oh, yes! 8)

zaqrack

salami and paprika motivates you ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: DieselJoe on May 07, 2007, 10:38:12 AM
Theoretically I could not afford this, but Australia has always been a dream of mine, so I borrowed a bunch of money and bought the tickets last week! :) I can't await it...  ::)

wow I'm envious, I also want to travel there - or rather to New Zealand :)

My plan for next year is China. I have to exercise the language. Suprisingly its not THAT expensive, would be around the same amount of money as our Europe trip this year, so we'll see :)

But of course the 2008 WSM is a fixed sure thing too :)

JTK

DieselJoe

Quote from: zaqrack on May 08, 2007, 09:16:44 AM
wow I'm envious, I also want to travel there - or rather to New Zealand :)

My plan for next year is China.
Those 2 also sound great! :) There are SO many countries I would love to travel to... I'm afraid more than I am able to visit in only one life (financial and temporal reasons). :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrackwow I'm envious, I also want to travel there - or rather to New Zealand :)
Race ZCT 75 and you will almost be in New Zealand's Taupo track. :D