News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 75

Started by Krys TOFF, May 07, 2007, 10:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Quote from: DieselJoe on May 16, 2007, 09:39:28 AM
Argh, completely redrive my superb replay full of spectacular unbelievable stunts!? ::) B?ff!
Also for me - I made such a superb race... ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

One month without me in ZakStunts. Not a big deal. :)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 16, 2007, 10:12:44 AM
One month without me in ZakStunts. Not a big deal. :)
Why is that? You don't like racing with and opponent or is there any other reason?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Too long track, too much suffer with RH when having an opponent and lack of motivation. 80% of my skills is not enough to win against Mark or you.  And I can't provide more now...

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 17, 2007, 12:04:44 AM
80% of my skills is not enough to win against Mark or you.
I'm very flattered to hear you (or read you) say that! I guess Mark feels the same way. Thanks! :)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

And I'm also happy to see that another wave of talents is here: the improving Mark, the reborn Chulk or the extremely motivated veteran AbuRaf. Maybe it can revive competitions and call back the old giants like Bonzai Joe or Gutix.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 17, 2007, 12:59:09 AM
And I'm also happy to see that another wave of talents is here: the improving Mark, the reborn Chulk or the extremely motivated veteran AbuRaf. Maybe it can revive competitions and call back the old giants like Bonzai Joe or Gutix.

Well, I would really like reaguge me in 3-4 races with 10 motivated strong drivers. I would be very happy to be within firsts eight.... Anyway, I'm quite satisfied of my current skill that has permitted me recently to win in all contests (except SDR...  ::)), even if smoothed by a not large participation. Maybe if current drivers try to keep alive the taste of a sane challenge, someone could come back, and anyway this could bring new sap to Stunts!   ;) :)

Quote from: Chulk on May 17, 2007, 12:17:08 AM
Quote from: CTG on May 17, 2007, 12:04:44 AM
80% of my skills is not enough to win against Mark or you.
I'm very flattered to hear you (or read you) say that! I guess Mark feels the same way. Thanks! :)
Sure, it's a real compliment, thanks!  :) This year CTG was really motivated (as he declared) only in 2 race where I raced: Mastery (1st CTG, 2nd me at 0"80) and Brasso (1st CTG, 3rd me at 0"50). Other compares: ZCT72 (me 2nd, CTG 4th), ZCT74 (me 1st, CTG 2nd), but CTG was not motivated. Well, I'm very satisfied to be so near him, it seems that this will be a year where we can enjoy with some dazzling challenges!  I hope CTG finds again his full motivation, and maybe it's necessary to provoke him a bit...  ;)   How can I do..?  ::)   I can try so: CTG, why don't you show how you can smash 45" barrier at Kalpen CTRACK-A, and also reach 42" as you declared? I continue to think that winning time won't be 42" and that, anyway, you won't win that race!  ;) :)

CTG

Indy is not my cup of tea, it never was. I just predicted BJ's imaginary performance. ;D

CTG

By the way I was also motivated on Ajka track, just check the not counted replay of mine (a lot faster than CTG' winning replay). ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 17, 2007, 01:43:01 PM
Indy is not my cup of tea, it never was. I just predicted BJ's imaginary performance. ;D

OK, I had know that it was only a problem of patience...  ;)

Quote from: CTG on May 17, 2007, 01:57:22 PM
By the way I was also motivated on Ajka track, just check the not counted replay of mine (a lot faster than CTG' winning replay). ;)

I had not forgotten Ajka, but I didn't mentioned it because I thought that if you decided (since the beginning) not to race on it at par with other drivers (but only with autogear), evidently you had your good reason...  ;)

CTG

The reason is that I don't want to be too high in my own competition - but sometimes I have to shake up people with a faster replay. Few months go I've found the solution: driving a mediorce lap or a godd auto trm one for the contest and a quality one for the YouTube online help. My victories in USC are usually accidental.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGtoo much suffer with RH when having an opponent
Race versus Otto and he will always crash as in the demo replay, so he won't be a problem for RH management.
Anyway, IMSA Cup was always with opponent and it never made you not racing, so it's a false excuse. :P

CTG

But it was IMSA + I had to race against Rotoi/Gutix/Bonzai Joe/Akoss Poo/mingva...

JTK

I am very angry! I raced with Skid, I raced with Bernie, spend so much time - but the race doesn't stop>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here is a replay of mine, showing it.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

I suggest to change the rules a bit: stop your replay 1 seconds after you crossed the finish line and send it in. :)