News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 75

Started by Krys TOFF, May 07, 2007, 10:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

FINALLY it worked with WinXP, Bernie on the same car. Unfortunately I'm not at home until monday so I'll send my replay later.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

I can't redrive my replay due to the keyboard error. And it's a notebook so I can't solve it that easy...

CTG

Whatever the result will be, even if I'm going to finish only 8th, this track is one of the bests ever with Acura!

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 25, 2007, 07:13:44 PM
Whatever the result will be, even if I'm going to finish only 8th, this track is one of the bests ever with Acura!
Yeah, right. As if there was a chance of you not finishing on the podium. Anyway the track IS really great, Krys!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Thanks for the compliment guys. But I still think ZCT16 remains the best Acura track I ever raced.

CTG

I missed that one.

CTG

I just recognized that ZCT 75 has a single key section, every other parts can be done easily. If somebody does a certain thing there (I couldn't) then he's going to win the race. Mark will win. Or Alain - this is a typical "Per?ish" track.

CTG

...or somebody from Silver Spirit.  ;D Pfffff, too unrealistic to be true!  ::)

Another nice track, surely the best of the season so far. Length and opponent makes the RH harder but the easy second lap compensates it. If I said grats to Akoss for Gy?ngy?s then I have to do the same for Krys Toff and ZCT 75. Nice work Krys!

Winner will have far-far better time (8-10 seconds) than the first place lap at the moment. Mark L. Rivers is in a serious winning series, I stake on his victory. Chulk will be second, Dottore third. No more Acura medals for CTG.  :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGAnother nice track, surely the best of the season so far. Length and opponent makes the RH harder but the easy second lap compensates it. If I said grats to Akoss for Gy?ngy?s then I have to do the same for Krys Toff and ZCT 75. Nice work Krys!
Thanks. Let's hope you'll like Z76 too. Very different rule, very different track. Short, sharp, and a potential war for milliseconds. You'll see it soon. ;)

Chulk

I hate milliseconds wars.  >:( >:( >:(

CTG

Yes, it kills nerves.

Krys TOFF

Well, I think (I hope) that you'll change your mind when you'll read the rules for the track. ;D

CTG

I have to cut the loop/hill/corner part after 16 seconds - WITHOUT LOSING POWERGEAR! If I can't, I have no chance to win.

Anyway this one was my 5000th post. I ask Zak to give me a new rank!  8)

Chulk

Clearly that's something WE have to do. Otherwise we'll all be defeated by Mark's winning streak.

CTG

Whatever the result will be #2

This race deserves a tribute video on YouTube, it will be published after the deadline. Chosen soundtrack is almost obvious: Push it to the limit... :)