News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 76 - Target

Started by Krys TOFF, May 21, 2007, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

When Stunts meets NFS (and I know there are numerous NFS fans in this forum), it's a "Hot Pursuit" rule.
So, prepare your LM0002 (LM0002 is not very "hot" for a pursuit, isn't it ? :D).

What does that means ? Answer in 10 days. ;D

CTG

I don't like NFS Hot Pursuit. My favorites are NFS I and NFS Porsche Unleashed.

Chulk

I only played NFS Undergroun I & II and Most Wanted. I'm downloading Carbon to check it out
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Well, it won't be exactly like NFS (no cops in Stunts). ;D
As the goal is a pursuit, it was just funny to compare it with NFS as NFS 3 & 6 are named "Hot Pursuit" 1 & 2. ;)

I know NFS 1, NFS 2 "Special Edition" (the best, with NFS1 races), NFS 6 (HP 2), NFSU 1, NFSU 2 and NFS MW.
I have to download and test one day or another the NFS 3, 4 and 5. Porsche unleashed if the 5th, isn't it ?

CTG

Yes it is. Maybe the best one ever. Or at least I love it.

Krys TOFF

Let's get back to the original topic : track itself is finished and I tested it yesterday to see if the rule can be applyed by everyone (I deliberately raced slowly in autogears to verify, I hope I raced slowly enough to reproduce JTK driving :P :D).

I just have to add some scenery now. Zak : I'll send you the track until the end of the week.

Spy info : get prepared to find back my "copyrighted" invisible corner. ;)

CTG

Invisible corner, whooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I like it! :D

Krys TOFF

Invisible corner, and some invisible straight dirt and sharp dirt corner. not fully invisible, only until you reach them (new game bug found by me recently).
Track, picture, rules and demo replay sent to Zak.
I hope you'll like it.

Skid is your target, let's prepare your LM002 for a hot pursuit !

CTG

Zak disappeared again although pipsqueaks seem to be more active than in the last few poor months.

zaqrack

CTG

Judge Krys, tell which line is valid and which one isn't!

Krys TOFF

Rules say : race the longer way while Skid race the shorter way. Therefore, yellow line isn't valid as you don't fully race the longer way.
Others way are valid I think. But beware of penalty with pink one.

Duplode

Fine, I guess - not like penalty can be assigned if you don't try to finish the race anyway...

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 05, 2007, 12:51:33 AM

Penalty cannot be checked if you crash. On the other hand it writes only Wrong Way for me.

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 05, 2007, 12:51:33 AM
Rules say : race the longer way while Skid race the shorter way. Therefore, yellow line isn't valid as you don't fully race the longer way.
Good to see the rules be clarified!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)