News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Kassa (USC 48)

Started by CTG, May 23, 2007, 09:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Krys Toff, Porsche March Indy - great combination of designer and car. Prepare for the high speed and powergear control!

As usual, spy satellites captured the line of the track. ;)

CTG

I think the current league leaders will love it - and since there's no Bonzai Joe and Dottore, more and more drivers have the chance to win!

Krys TOFF

When there's no BJ, Ayrton or Gutix, Indy + powergear = Mark victory. But I think Aburaf can be podiumer in this track as he did with kalpen2007a. He is good now with the indy.

CTG

I expect a great race from Krys Toff and CTG too.

CTG

Due to the sudden start of UnskilledStunts League, summer races of USC will be about 40-50 days long. It makes the situation easier, you won't be that pressed with deadlines.

Chulk

Good to know. I was wondering how to keep up with Zak's, USC, SDR (Both RH and NoRH), Kalpen & Stunts league.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

On the other hand that two USC tracks will be quite short (under one minute) - less work. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkGood to know. I was wondering how to keep up with Zak's, USC, SDR (Both RH and NoRH), Kalpen & Stunts league.
Do like me : I race WSC too, and I can race them all. Only 30 minutes to 1 hour per track per month, that's enough to reach correct tresults and not too much to make me feel tired of Stunts. All those who stopped racing : Alain, Alan Rotoi, Gutix, Roy, Argammon, ... Progressively they got tired of Stunts. That's because they were spending a lot of hours for each race. I do that very very rarely. Last month I spent 2 hours just for Kalpen track, and more than 1 hour for SDR noRH track just for the last week ! A record for me since mid 2003.

When I joined the community, I raced a lot. 2 or 3 hours per week. 3 competitions (ZS, ISA/IRC and StuntsLOL in these days). It was mid 2002, and it lasted until mid 2003 when I started to feel tired of Stunts. Instead of continuing racing like Hell, I decided to slow down and left Orion team at the end of 2003. I decided to race all tracks for the fun and focus on the tracks only when I want, only when I like them. Else, 30 minutes per track is enough per month. Even for winning like I did at SDR last month.

Stunts must not be an obligation. As long as it stays a fun, then it's the best game in the world. Happy racing everyone. :)

Chulk

I totally agree with you Krys. I race for fun, and only race hard when a I really like track (Like Z75). The competition I spent more time in is SDR NoRH because it's pure, non correction racing!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 07, 2007, 10:15:37 PM
Argammon, ...

Nope, he raced only 1 minute on 2 minute long tracks and did all the tricks. ;D (Argammon was the biggest liar so far, I guess he really spent heavy hours with single tricks, such as Alain ;D)

CTG

And the track...

Track name: Kassa (for the slovakian minority: Kosice)
Track designer: Krys Toff
Car: Porsche March Indy
Difficulty: 3/5
Predicted winning time: 50.00
Deadline: 22nd July 2007, midnight

CTG

I don't have time for a site update before I leave but here is the opening result: Mark L. Rivers started with a great 1:00.25! I haven't seen such a great beginning for ages (in USC), I guess it will be hard to beat.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 09, 2007, 09:06:10 AM
I don't have time for a site update before I leave but here is the opening result: Mark L. Rivers started with a great 1:00.25! I haven't seen such a great beginning for ages (in USC)

Thanks CTG!  :)

Quote from: CTG on June 09, 2007, 09:06:10 AM
I guess it will be hard to beat.

But maybe you have forgotten to have said yesterday that winning time will probably 50"...  ;)

Duplode

Got the track but won't touch it for now - don't want to be tempted jo join another race at this moment... so, see you all in July! ;)

CTG

But you will join USL, right? :)