News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Kassa (USC 48)

Started by CTG, May 23, 2007, 09:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

CTG

Damn I had to work hard for my new replay to beat the champion... 51.00! Mark? ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 11, 2007, 03:10:15 PM
Damn I had to work hard for my new replay to beat the champion... 51.00! Mark? ;D

This morning, it hasn?t been funny to know that my leading time was been beaten last Saturday in the morning, almost 48 hours before?  So today I?ve raced with an unusual ?determination?. This explains why, after less than 3 days from start, I?m already under predicting winning time?

CTG

:) That the spirit I like in angry pipsqueaks! Go Mark!!! ;)

CTG

Btw usually I can't update between 10 am Saturday and 6 pm Sunday because I spend most of my weekend at home where I don't have internet (weekdays: university, hostel).

CTG

Krys: you have the right settings now, why don't you fight for the podium? You are powergear master, aren't you? (And you have to show up something better than your first three races performance :))

CTG

Usual question: Mark? ;D

CTG

Tell me a date when I should publish my YouTube online help.

CTG

Bad news: my replay can't be recorded, the usual wet Indy track thing happens (remember Usrin's Plus 3 from 2002): car crashes or falls into water, but rewinding from the end of the replay the bug disappears. I think I'll cut the video from the two parts.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 13, 2007, 01:42:25 AM
Usual question: Mark? ;D

Usual reply...
And now you still have 39 days to overtake me...  But I'm sure you won't wait so long time, even if your up arrow key has some problem...  ;)

Chulk

I don't stand a chance against Mark or CTG with Indy here. I'll fight for the podium to stay ahead in the overall standings.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Incredible time from Mark, I mustn't hide my very old 46.xx anymore. How could he cut the slalom-corner-bridge corner part?!?

CTG

Okay I won't beat it now. Official reason: I have no time/mood/will to overtake Mark.

Real reason: I can't. I know how to do it, but I'm unable to do that damned cut.

CTG

Bonzai Joe: you have to come back, nobody can beat Mark with Indy, maybe only you! :)

Chulk

Maybe Alan Rotoi? I heard he's very good with Indy
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)